Accents that turn you on

What accents make you weak at the knees?

Bring from Ireland when in holidays alot of people say they love our accent, but I just love the Liverpool or the Scottish accents, really nice to listen too and could listen to them all day… What’s yours

2 Likes

Irish, hands down! For both of us

1 Like

Nothing removes a kiwi girls panties faster than an Irish accent (well, according to Mrs Sen anyway). For me, its eastern european (Czech or similar)

Irish…:crazy_face:

Geordie…:crazy_face:

Welsh…:crazy_face:

Scottish…:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Same as @CurvyJilly

1 Like

I think I love all accents

The ladies north of the border who work for that well known TV company
Caribbean with attitude
A lovely Welsh lilt
My home town girls (although I have never had the accent myself, probs why it is such a turn on)

2 Likes

We both love the Irish accents. Could listen to it all day

2 Likes

Love going to Ireland for the accent alone…and they are soooooo welcoming and friendly and you feel safe too…

Irish mmm

1 Like

A Scottish accent does it for me.
To be clear though, there is quite a variance in the Scottish accent, so for reference and clarity I’ll say that listening to Karen Gillan is the bees knees :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like a nice Italian or Hispanic accent, Scottish too, and Irish so i do! I have Irish family so can do a passable impression!

Irish, preferably southern

New Zealand

Welsh

Some southern US drawl but not all of them!

3 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter I’m a sucker for a Texan saying ma’am

2 Likes

I can do all of them :rofl::rofl::rofl: @Justthe2ofus2007

1 Like

Hearing the Wolverhampton accent always makes me feel like a naughty boy. :slightly_smiling_face: Bit complicated when the in-laws visit though.

4 Likes

@Ian_Chimp owamya bab? :wink:

2 Likes

Even after all these years I still only have a vague idea what anyone is actually saying. It doesn’t stop me having a little ‘frisson’ though. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@WillC, owamya bab, what does that mean? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Northern England accents do it for me , a Yorkshire accent is my favourite. I could listen to that all day :heart_eyes:
Next in line would be Australian and Scandinavian accents

1 Like