Actively pursue badges here?

Thankyou so much @nieve :smile:

@Melody1 and @steve19, I think Iā€™d have an issue getting my picture through scrutineering with a sash, Iā€™d have to wear it horizontally to hide both nipples :rofl:

And thank you so much @Sc1, @FL45H and @Squirrel_and_Bunny :smiling_face:

7 Likes

On it! You provide so much fun, humour and encouragement to everyone here itā€™s only deserved. Hereā€™s my like and reply! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Well, what a thought @Blonde_Bunny ā€œBless you vicarā€

2 Likes

I quite often forget to like original topic posts as I quite often just keep scrolling through to read the comments so definitely going to make more of an effort to do this :blush:

12 Likes

Hmmm, havenā€™t had a new badge in ages. Howā€™s it working out for you @ badgebunny?

3 Likes

but I am now a Happy Snapper!
:smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m quite jealous of this :camera_flash::joy:

1 Like

But youā€™re a Happy Snapper too? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:person_facepalming: made my day. I didnā€™t know. To be honest I donā€™t really look so mustā€™ve missed it.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s something that came in under the radar

Theyā€™re so sneaky!

1 Like

You should have received a notification when you were awarded the Badge? I put a belated post in Custom Badges, but itā€™s perhaps a little too tucked away. Thereā€™s also one for Hook-a-Duck too.

Hook a duck???
Iā€™m not that ducking amazing
:grin:

2 Likes

I just want to #testers

Hello and welcome @fatboynation1992 :slightly_smiling_face:

If youā€™ve not spotted it already, The Great Big Review and Testing Guide has all the info in on how to do that. :+1:

Thanks for the tips itā€™s not easy as a new user to try and understand things on here so the links to see how to gain trust levels are helpful.

Thanks
Steve & laura.

3 Likes

Just stumbled on this one, 8 left!! Haha

1 Like

looking for badges in all the wrong places
:smile:

1 Like

Oh youā€™ve got five already @ladystardust566. :medal_sports:

1 Like

Or six. :smile_cat: