Actively pursue badges here?

Not sure how many i need, i guess it depends on the day, how often you visit, and how many topics you participate in, weekends are quiet for pictures, but early weekdays have more.

3 Likes

I think TL4 Leaders get a x3 boost (150). You could see if @Lovehoney_Brenna will promote you? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So do TL3ā€™s now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was just googling that. :slightly_smiling_face: Nice one. :+1:

Have you upped the TL2 setting too?

TL2 x1.5
TL3 x3
TL4 x3

3 Likes

No, just the level 3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooh did I hear more Likes mentioned? I think I hit my max nearly everyday, mainly on the photos and memes topics :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

It should be 150 now, but let me know if you keep coming up against like walls and Iā€™ll raise it again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @Lovehoney_Brenna :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had a Google and from what I can tell the Out of Love/Higher Love/Crazy In Love Badges are hardcoded to using 50 Likes/day. :+1: (so donā€™t get multipled up to 75/150).

And apparently a day on here begins at 00.00 UTC (which is the same as GMT), so only an hour out at the minute (as weā€™re still in BST, not that it feels like it :slightly_smiling_face:).

The other setting that can be changed is the rate_limiter spam filter. Thatā€™s the one where you get the ā€˜stop clicking everything so quickā€™ type of message. So if youā€™re hitting a block but you donā€™t think youā€™ve used up your 50/75/150 then it could be that. :+1:

1 Like

@MsR (TL2) did mention yesterday that she ran out of Likes quite often too, and found it frustrating. Is there a case to pump that one up a bit too?

1 Like

Couldnā€™t find anywhere to adjust the likes for this :confused:

Iā€™ve upped TL2 to x2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I canā€™t find anywhere that tells me where it is. I may have even got the rate_limiter name wrong. Its open source so I could just download it and set my own one up, but that seems a lot for a Thursday morning, and I want to do my nails. :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, @WillC, could you tell me if you can Like things again yet, or does it still say you have to wait 12 hours? (10 now I suppose :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Yes i just liked something randomly and the latest posted pics.:+1:

3 Likes

MsR ran out of Likes again (TL2). :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have to wait for 7 minutes, so I did and then liked this post :+1:

1 Like

Ah, maybe that was the ā€˜liking too many things too fastā€™ warning. Though your user card says youā€™ve Liked 98 things today, so you must be close?

1 Like

That is hard to avoid on some threads where the messaging is fast - like photo comments rather than advice threads.

2 Likes

The setting that controls it is rather elusive, but the hunt continues. :female_detective::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just noticed badge titles appearing below peopleā€™s names next to their avatars. When did that become a thing?

Another thing to keep me awake at night :yawning_face:

1 Like

Only recently. :slightly_smiling_face: You can find them towards the bottom of your Preferences/Account page. :+1:

1 Like