Actively pursue badges here?

Hey everyone so I’m trying to earn these badges and I’m new is there anyway if you see this post you can just give it a like :heart: I’d appreciate it also if there is anything a “newbie” should know please feel free to tell me as I’m all about learning new things​:wink:

35 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the forum, just be accepting and respectful of others and you will be totally welcomed. This is a very friendly place, welcome and enjoy. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @LilMissJ93 and as @Floating_Fun_Guy this is a fantastic group of like minded people. Join in on topics and sooner than you know, extra privileges will open up. An example of this being able to post pictures etc.

2 Likes

How do I get to post pictures?? And thankyou x

2 Likes

You will need to be a member here for x amount of days, make x amount of posts etc. Ill try and find a link re the same

To negate any incorrect info if you search posting photos you will find the subject matter. I hope this helps

1 Like

Thankyou :innocent:

2 Likes

Of course you can, LittleMissJ:
I like your legs
:grin:

1 Like

Hi, I have liked your post and you will be able to post pictures I believe after about 14 days I believe. I would say post things, like other peoples posts and you will soon feel part of the community. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

1 Like

Thankyouu you have great legs 2 :blush:

1 Like

Thankyou so much :blush: I have been active on the post forums like the games and things so hopefully that will be enough :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hiya @LilMissJ93

You can see the all details about posting photos here.

Posting photos

2 Likes

Welcome @LilMissJ93,everything just falls into place if you participate. Have fun and look forward to your posts and pics

1 Like

Thankyouu x

1 Like

Iv been trying to get involved so hopefully that helps lol x

1 Like

Hi @LilMissJ93 welcome to the tribe! :wink:

1 Like

Thankyou :blush:

1 Like

Welcome @LilMissJ93 - looking forward to hearing more from you!

1 Like

1 Like

:facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like