Admired!

Congratulations to @arry069 , @Blonde_Bunny and Meme supreme @WillC:
The only holders of the Admired badge: with at least five likes on at least 300 posts!

(Strangely @Ian_Chimp your name doesn’t seem to be on the list - must be some kinda forum glitch)

25 Likes

That is quite an achievement, I am sure it must be a glitch with Mr Chimp as you said.

4 Likes

Is this badge-shaming? :slightly_smiling_face: I get it. Nobody likes me. Jesus.

Congratulations to @WillC, @Blonde_Bunny and @arry069 though. :slightly_smiling_face::clap::bouquet::balloon:

31 Likes

A like from me for that comment :wink:

5 Likes

@Ian_Chimp, I like you :blush:

6 Likes

Oh wow @Melody1, I hadn’t even realised :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone, i think it’s just cos i post a lot of memes! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The memes are great though, always cheer me up and make me smile

6 Likes

Thanks for the wishes etc… made me smile this morning.
Appreciated. :hugs: :lovehoney_heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

Congrats to @Blonde_Bunny , @WillC and @arry069 :hugs: :kissing_heart:

I always head straight to the memes first when I log on, they start my day off in a cheerful way! :grin:

7 Likes

Waw, that’s an awesome badge to get huge congratulations to y’all with ze badge :star_struck:

I’m surprised @Ian_Chimp doesn’t have the badge as you’re super helpful and wity :+1:

7 Likes

Congratulations @arry069 @Blonde_Bunny @WillC That’s awesome!!

4 Likes

Congratulations to you three ! OK everybody , we have a mission to help @Ian_Chimp this badge ! Troops assemble !

8 Likes

Ha. Thank you, but I think I’ll be okay. :slightly_smiling_face: (And we wouldn’t want to cheapen the Badge for those who have earned it legitimately)

I’ve just had a quick look, and I’m only about 280 posts shy. So I should be there in no time. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I think I am only about 299 shy , any day though !

8 Likes

Congrats @WillC, @Blonde_Bunny and @arry069 :grin:

5 Likes

Well done to you all :tada:

4 Likes

Great achievement well done all

4 Likes

Congrats!! :blush: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Wow, great achievement to you all :+1:

5 Likes