Forum Badges šŸ¦”

Hereā€™s a breakdown of all the Lovehoney Forum Badges. :badger: You can also find live versions in the Badge section that show how many members have achieved each, and what for, and you can see which ones youā€™ve popped by the green tick next to them, or by visiting your Badges page.

You can also set some of the Badges youā€™ve earned as a Title to display under your username in your posts. You can see which ones are avaible to you on your Preferences/Account page in the ā€˜Titleā€™ dropdown.

Full List of Available Titles
Membership & Visits Likes

:3rd_place_medal:Basic
:3rd_place_medal:Member
:2nd_place_medal:Regular

:3rd_place_medal:Enthusiast
:2nd_place_medal:Aficionado
:1st_place_medal:Devotee

:3rd_place_medal:Out of Love
:2nd_place_medal:Higher Love
:1st_place_medal:Crazy in Love

:2nd_place_medal:Gives Back
:1st_place_medal:Empathetic

Extras

:1st_place_medal: Ducking Amazing!
:1st_place_medal: Happy Snapper

If you have any questions about any of the Badges or Titles feel free to ask them below, and if you have any suggestions for any new ones you think would be fun you can join in the discussion in Custom Forum Badges. :slightly_smiling_face::lovehoney_heart:

:lovehoney_heart: As the Your Photos category is only visible to account-holders it makes any posts in those topics ineligible for some of the badges. Sorry!

The Basics

:3rd_place_medal: Autobiographer
Filled out profile information

This badge is granted for filling out your user profile and selecting a profile picture. Letting the community know a bit more about who you are and what youā€™re interested in makes for a better, more connected community. Join us!

(Donā€™t forget your profile picture)

:3rd_place_medal: Read Guidelines
Read the community guidelines

This badge is granted for reading the community guidelines. Following and sharing these simple guidelines helps build a safe, fun, and sustainable community for everyone. Always remember thereā€™s another human being, one very much like yourself, on the other side of that screen. Be nice!

Membership

(More Info: Trust Levels)

:3rd_place_medal: Basic
Granted: all essential community functions

This badge is granted when you reach trust level 1. Thanks for sticking around and reading a few topics to learn what our community is about. New user restrictions have been lifted; youā€™ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple links.

:3rd_place_medal: Member
Granted: upload images (Photo Rules), 30 day edit window, and more likes

This badge is granted when you reach trust level 2. Thanks for participating over a period of weeks to truly join our community. You can now upload photos (please check out the Photo Rules first), have 30 days to edit, and you have more likes per day.

:2nd_place_medal: Regular
Granted: recategorize, rename, create wiki, more likes.

This badge is granted when you reach trust level 3. Thanks for being a regular part of our community over a period of months. Youā€™re now one of the most active readers, and a reliable contributor that makes our community great. You can now create wiki posts, recategorize and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, and youā€™ll also get lots more likes per day.

:1st_place_medal: Leader
Granted: global edit, pin, close, archive, split and merge, more likes

This badge is granted when you reach trust level 4. Youā€™re a leader in this community as selected by staff, and you set a positive example for the rest of the community in your actions and words here. You have the ability to edit all posts, take common topic moderator actions such as pin, close, unlist, archive, split, and merge.

The Tutorials

(These are awarded for completing the Discobot tutorials. You can find more about them in Certified and Licensed Badges (Discobot Tutorials))

:3rd_place_medal: Certified
Completed our New User tutorial

This badge is granted upon successful completion of the interactive new user tutorial. Youā€™ve taken the initiative to learn the basic tools of discussion, and now youā€™re certified!

:2nd_place_medal: Licensed
Completed our Advanced User tutorial

This badge is granted upon successful completion of the interactive advanced user tutorial. Youā€™ve mastered the advanced tools of discussion ā€” and now youā€™re fully licensed!

The Firsts

(Thereā€™s a handy Forum How-To that covers how to use all of these features if you need it)

:3rd_place_medal: First Emoji
Used an Emoji in a Post

This badge is granted the first time you add an Emoji to your post :+1:. Emoji let you convey emotion in your posts, from happiness :smiley: to sadness :hushed: to anger :rage: and everything in between :sunglasses:. Just type a : (colon) or press the Emoji toolbar button in the editor to select from hundreds of choices :ok_hand:

:3rd_place_medal: First Like
Liked a post

This badge is granted the first time you like a post using the :heart: button. Liking posts is a great way to let your fellow community members know that what they posted was interesting, useful, cool, or fun. Share the love!

:3rd_place_medal: Editor
First post edit

This badge is granted the first time you edit one of your posts. While you wonā€™t be able to edit your posts forever, editing is encouraged ā€” you can improve the formatting, fix small mistakes, or add anything you missed when you originally posted. Edit to make your posts even better!

:3rd_place_medal: First Mention.
Mentioned a user in a post

This badge is granted the first time you mention someoneā€™s @username in your post. Each mention generates a notification to that person, so they know about your post. Just begin typing @ (at symbol) to mention any user, itā€™s a convenient way to bring something to their attention.

:3rd_place_medal: First Link
Added a link to another topic

This badge is granted the first time you add a link to another topic. Linking topics helps fellow readers find interesting related conversations, by showing the connections between topics in both directions. Link freely!

:3rd_place_medal: First Quote
Quoted a post

This badge is granted the first time you quote a post in your reply. Quoting relevant parts of earlier posts in your reply helps keep discussions connected together and on topic. The easiest way to quote is to highlight a section of a post, and then press any reply button. Quote generously!

:3rd_place_medal: First Reaction
Reacted to a post

This badge is granted the first time you react to a post. Reacting to the posts is a great way to let your fellow community members know that what they posted was interesting, useful, cool, or fun. Share your reaction!

:3rd_place_medal: Reader
Read every reply in a topic with more than 100 replies

This badge is granted the first time you read a long topic with more than 100 replies. Reading a conversation closely helps you follow the discussion, understand different viewpoints, and leads to more interesting conversations. The more you read, the better the conversation gets. As we like to say, Reading is Fundamental! :slightly_smiling_face:

(This one often pops overnight rather than straight away, so donā€™t worry if you donā€™t receive it immediately)

:3rd_place_medal: First Flag
Flagged a post

This badge is granted the first time you flag a post. Flagging is how we all help keep this a nice place for everyone. If you notice any posts that require moderator attention for any reason please donā€™t hesitate to flag. If you see a problem, :black_flag: flag it!

(More info: Flagging)

Visits

:3rd_place_medal: Enthusiast
Visited 10 consecutive days

This badge is granted for visiting 10 consecutive days. Thanks for sticking with us for over a week!

:2nd_place_medal: Aficionado
Visited 100 consecutive days

This badge is granted for visiting 100 consecutive days. Thatā€™s more than three months!

:2nd_place_medal: Anniversary
Active member for a year, posted at least once

This badge is granted when youā€™ve been a member for a year with at least one post in that year. Thank you for sticking around and contributing to our community. We couldnā€™t do it without you.

(This can be awarded multiple times)

:1st_place_medal: Devotee
Visited 365 consecutive days

This badge is granted for visiting 365 consecutive days. Wow, an entire year!

:3rd_place_medal: Welcome
Received a like

This badge is granted when you receive your first like on a post. Congratulations, youā€™ve posted something that your fellow community members found interesting, cool, or useful!

:3rd_place_medal: Appreciated
Received 1 like on 20 posts

This badge is granted when you receive at least one like on 20 different posts. The community is enjoying your contributions to the conversations here!

:2nd_place_medal: Respected
Received 2 likes on 100 posts

This badge is granted when you receive at least 2 likes on 100 different posts. The community is growing to respect your many contributions to the conversations here.

:1st_place_medal: Admired
Received 5 likes on 300 posts

This badge is granted when you receive at least 5 likes on 300 different posts. Wow! The community admires your frequent, high quality contributions to the conversations here.

:3rd_place_medal: Thank You
Has 20 liked posts and gave 10 likes

This badge is granted when you have 20 liked posts and give 10 or more likes in return. When someone likes your posts, you find the time to like what others are posting, too.

:2nd_place_medal: Gives Back
Has 100 liked posts and gave 100 likes

This badge is granted when you have 100 liked posts and give 100 or more likes in return. Thanks for paying it forward!

:1st_place_medal: Empathetic
Has 500 liked posts and gave 1000 likes

This badge is granted when you have 500 liked posts and give 1000 or more likes in return. Wow! Youā€™re a model of generosity and mutual appreciation :two_hearts:

:3rd_place_medal: Out of Love
Used 50 likes in a day

This badge is granted when you use all 50 of your daily likes. Remembering to take a moment and like the posts you enjoy and appreciate encourages your fellow community members to create even more great discussions in the future.

:2nd_place_medal: Higher Love
Used 50 likes in a day 5 times

This badge is granted when you use all 50 of your daily likes for 5 days. Thanks for taking the time actively encouraging the best conversations every day!

:1st_place_medal: Crazy in Love
Used 50 likes in a day 20 times

This badge is granted when you use all 50 of your daily likes for 20 days. Wow! Youā€™re a role model for encouraging your fellow community members!

Replies

(These you can get multiple times)

:3rd_place_medal: Nice Reply
Received 10 likes on a reply

This badge is granted when your reply gets 10 likes. Your reply made an impression on the community and helped move the conversation forward.

:2nd_place_medal: Good reply
Received 25 likes on a reply

This badge is granted when your reply gets 25 likes. Your reply was exceptional and made the conversation much more interesting.

:1st_place_medal: Great Reply
Received 50 likes on a reply

This badge is granted when your reply gets 50 likes. Wow! Your reply was inspiring, fascinating, hilarious, or insightful and the community loved it!

Topics

(These you can also get multiple times)

:3rd_place_medal: Nice Topic.
Received 10 likes on a topic

This badge is granted when your topic gets 10 likes. You started an interesting conversation that the community enjoyed.

:2nd_place_medal: Good Topic
Received 25 likes on a topic

This badge is granted when your topic gets 25 likes. You launched a vibrant conversation that the community rallied around.

:1st_place_medal: Great Topic
Received 50 likes on a topic

This badge is granted when your topic gets 50 likes. You kicked off a fascinating conversation and the community loved the lively discussion that resulted!

Extras

:1st_place_medal: Ducking Amazing!
Win a game of Hook-a-Duck! :partying_face::balloon:

This badge is granted when you find the prize duck in Hook-a-Duck! and add your name to the list. :balloon::partying_face: Thanks for joining in. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

:1st_place_medal: Happy Snapper
Upload an image in the Lingerie Uploads topic!

This badge is granted when you upload an image to the Lingerie Uploads topic! :camera_flash:

(These are awarded manually, so there may be some office-hours delay)

25 Likes

Thank you very much @Ian_Chimp :heart: I did get a flag badge from flagging my own post, just so you know. The Sandbox

3 Likes

I think I remember seeing that inviting users is a level 2 feature, would you all like this badge to stay? I know not everyone will want to be sending out invites but may want to complete all the badges. Let me know!

3 Likes

Did you turn up to this topic because of the invite I sent you? :slightly_smiling_face: Because I donā€™t think my badge has popped?

To be honest, Iā€™m not sure I understand the invites yet. Maybe we need to play with them before deciding?

I saw this notification logo, I havenā€™t seen it before so maybe it is an invite:

Yup, I invited myself too just so I could see. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe the Promoter Badge is for emailling a non-user? I couldnā€™t figure out how to get that to work.

Itā€™s described as:

ā€œThis badge is granted when you invite someone to join the community via the invite button on your user page, or at the bottom of a topic. Inviting friends who might be interested in specific discussions is a great way to introduce new people to our community, so thanks!ā€

That sounds to me like inviting someone who isnā€™t a member to be a member, but I could be wrong!

Thatā€™s what I thought. But when I pop an email address in it tells me it canā€™t send it. :man_shrugging:

Try and send one to the Community email?

I just get this in a red box:

Sorry, we couldnā€™t invite that person. Perhaps they have already been invited? (Invites are rate limited)

Darn, okay I will raise it. Thank you!

1 Like

I was also going to ask about the OneBox Badge. For awhile I thought the feature had been disabled (as the Lovehoney links donā€™t seem to work with it), and therefore the Badge was hidden. But it seems you can OneBox. :slightly_smiling_face: So I thought Iā€™d ask if the Badge had been struck off by accident?

@Ian_Chimp how did you get the
https://lovehoneyforum.com/badges/16/read-guidelines

It is clearly not just reading the guidelines as i have done that several times.

1 Like

I found a secret thing. :slightly_smiling_face: Apparently itā€™s not finished yet, so Brenna told me to shut up about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I kind of thought that might be the case.I would actually have thought that would have been one of the first ones they had working.

Could it be because youā€™ve disabled all emails from the forum?

Iā€™m not so sure about that now. I managed to send myself a link through a topic share button.

So it seems to just be inviting user emails that arenā€™t playing ball!

Maybe itā€™ll pop for someone else now and we can ask them how they did it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to do them but would never get this invite a friend badge x

Fantastic @Ian_Chimp I dont think I have yet used any emojiā€™s so here goes nothing ā€¦

:eggplant:

1 Like