Adventures in the Forest

@Iwill asked me why I would play in the forest. We have 78 acres of forest (this is in Ontario, Canada) and have developed many trails and rest spots. I love nature, so I spend a lot of time on our trails. I am finding it very sensuous to lie in my hammock under the trees and pleasure myself: I feel the sun warming my body, the breeze caressing my skin, being serenaded by wind in the branches of trees, the scent of pine, and even the sound of rain (I rig a tarp in wet weather). I feel connected and at peace there. Now that I am masturbating out there, I plan to involve my partner, too.
Do others enjoy sexual activity outdoors? I would love to hear about your experiences!
Edited by mod

11 Likes

I had some oral fun on a beach once and similar fun in a maze and near the side of a canal. Hmm and a lot more while camping on a picnic blanket in the rain, my partner ended up with a very wet back!

What you describe sounds very peaceful, idyllic, whereas what I’ve had was more risky (could have been spotted) and far less planned.

1 Like

Sounds idylic @tpatch!

Top of my wish list for our next house is a garden that is completely private or an area that I can screen off to create an area for lazing around naked, masturbasting or having sex :grinning:

2 Likes

We have not had many sexual experiences in nature, alone or together. Kind of a bummer really because we both enjoy it. There is something’s primal and well, natural, about being sexual in nature. Very easy to be swooned by nature. Which begs the question: Assuming you won’t get caught unless you want to! These are what you prefer or want to try the most!

• Sex in the forest?
  • Sex on the beach?
  • Sex in a private garden?
  • Sex on a boat at sea?
  • Sex on a snow covered mountain?

0 voters

1 Like

Very hot @AFudge! I’ve only masturbated in public, in a field, on the canal under a bridge, changing rooms at the gym etc. but not had sex outside. I need to see if my partner is up for it. Only sex I’ve had outside was oral sex with an ex on the back of a boat on the Norfolk Broads during the day lol :grinning:

2 Likes

@AllenTries - with your poll, are you asking people what they have already done, or what they would like to do? It’s not clear.

I could only vote once, so chose the forest. In the garden would be my second choice and on a boat or at sea would be my third choice.

Snow sounds cold and beach sex could involve sand in unmentionable places :rofl:

1 Like

@tpatch My OH and I have enjoyed some exhilarating quickies. Discreetly in the past in the wood on a beach and also in a private garden. I can appreciate the sensuous feeling of the breeze and slight the fear of being caught adds to the experience.

2 Likes

@PleasureDrone my bad! I guess it would be which one you would prefer or would like to do

@mikeormick I apologize for the number of choices! I’m still new at this! Time to contact discobot :laughing:

1 Like

In my younger days, I would have to to engage in sexual activities outside of my parents’ home, and one frequent spot was a nearby golf course at night. Not quite nature, but close enough I guess :laughing:

As for the poll, I chose the boat at sea. Something about the sea air and rocking of waves seems fun, as well as being able to strut around in the nude on deck.

1 Like

That well and truly answered my question.
Your description is so sensuous.
The thought of being able to relax and pleasure yourself in your own private outdoor space is amazing. To be able to enjoy sex outdoors with your partner in the knowledge you have complete privacy is awesome.
My wife and I have enjoyed sex outdoors on the odd sneeked occasion, be that in the car , or in the sea at a nudist beach we visit and even on a bench in a forrest path that is well worn.( had to be quite hurried because of this , but still great fun). Great thread which will bring some fantasists posts I’m sure.

2 Likes

If you fancy a practice with the polls don’t forget you can have a play in The Sandbox :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

My wife really likes it outdoors, I am always slightly worried about being caught. It doesn’t thrill or titillate me, it worries me and turns me off.

We have never done it anywhere that there’s a realistic chance of getting caught, but luckily we have a farm of about 1000 acres to play with including woods and lakes. Also we have a nice little cottage way out on it’s own at the seaside (remote place, not tourist destination) so we have access to nice private outdoors places.
A couple of times we have let a swinger group use one of our fields. Was half tempted to ask for an invite but that’s a bit over the line for us… don’t think we are up for involving other people.

Of the options above here is my feedback:

Forest / woods: Bugs, undergrowth, spiky things digging in your bum. I guess it depends what you’re into but we have found a little bit of prep (blanket / campfire) greatly enhanced it without really taking much away.
Very private, plenty of cover, low likelihood of discovery, easy to hear people approaching (most humans just can’t move quietly through woods).

Beach: (My favorite). So long as its a remote / private beach then chance of discovery is low. Have to be careful of sand (bad news if it gets in the wrong places). On a warm day / night it’s great. Can be a problem with sandflies at certain times of year. Fire a good option in the evening.

Private garden: Wife likes it, me not so much (would rather go inside). Even if you live out on your own with no neighbours the chance of discovery is reasonably high. Given that they are calling at your house, anyone who does discover you will likely be someone you know (awkward)!

On a boat at sea: Done it once but it was on the rear deck of a small cruiser (luckily in the med so it was at least warm). I guess if you had a bigger / better boat it would be nice but my main gripe was all that hard wood (literally, not a euphamism). Not overly comfortable on the bum, knees etc. Total privacy though, you can see anyone approaching long before they can see what you are up to.

Snowy mountain: Never done it. used to do a lot of mountaineering in my younger days but never with anyone I wanted to shag.

1 Like

There definitely is something spiritual about being in nature like having that feeling of your earthly roots anchoring to the ground and feeling the vibrations of life all around energising the soul and adding in that sexual hormonal side to the mix really feels like your connected to life…
Makes sense to why our pagan ancestors believed in the power of sex and the Earth as a way to bring us closer to the gods.

4 Likes

Sex outdoors is something that I want to do! I’ve had sex in gardens before, but I’d really like in a forest and on a beach :+1: I’m worried about getting caught though! And there aren’t many places I know around here which are secluded enough

2 Likes

I’ve had a bit of experience outside.

In a forest
In a field
On a hotel balcony
In the sea
In my garden

Outside is great, the feeling of nature, the wind and the risk of potentially being found out.

Can’t beat it.

3 Likes

In my younger days I remembered having sex on hay and straw bales during lambing season, temperature dropped to -8 at one point… All I can say is never again :joy:

1 Like

AJSTAR - I totally agree with you. Even reading the stories, fictional or not, of Queen Guinevere and her ladies and knights going “a Maying” hints that more was going on besides gathering spring flowers for garlands. In Fraser’s Golden Bough there are many references to outdoor fertility rituals as people honoured the Goddess by coupling outdoors.

2 Likes

Very well said! :raised_hands:

1 Like