advice for dirty night away

This post is no longer available.

Mmm, try getting creative with food? :D

You could make your partner the dessert, or you could be the dessert?

Mmmm food and sex, what could be more tempting, especially this time of year - choccy mmmmm-MMM! hehe.

Warming massage oils? Cockring? Blindfold? All fariy cheap and non-threatening too :)

Have fun, I am very jealous now ;)

Maybe try some silk scarfs - can be used for a variaty of things and feel rather good on the skin!

Theres always dressing up as well, as an option!

I know its not LoveHoney, but http://www.bound-to-please.co.uk/silkbondagescarves.html is worth a look if you want silk scarves. You can also order them indervidually from her.

Get some ice cubes, it can keep your drinks cool and I'm sure you two will be able to find some cheeky things to do with the cubes themselves, or a very chilled tongue....

OK this is what I would do

I would arrange dinner in a restaurant, sneak up to the room beforehand and decorate the room with all kinds of kinky and romantic things, maybe buy one of the board games off here and set it up on the bed. after dinner i would take him up to our room and show him, lead him to the bed and tease him a little. Id then run him a nice hot bath with candles, pour us both some champagne and let him relax while i catered for his every need, let him know how appreciated he is. probably throw in a massage and some lovely music to have on in the background.

Once the champagne had kicked in- then id want to get seriously kinky!

PPB

x

Hi,

New to this forum so be nice please,

We had a raunchy night in a hotel recently and we purchaced the adult game Monogamy. Wow, what a supurb product, we experienced things that we would have never previously tried, remember to take a camera, food to play with, selection of toys, lots of wine.

Best thing we have ever bought,

xx

Nail 5 Red Bulls each, you'll have been riden more times than Frankie Detorris horse by the morning!

I once read about an Alka Seltzer & ice cubes (never tried it, though!") You wet the ladies clit with the ice then hold on the fizzing tablet, when it starts becoming too much.... back on with the ice cube & tongue etc.. It says it's intense & awesome.

I hope everything goes well on your night, angel.

Just one note of caution - because this is a surprise, I would recommend keeping things as simple as possible. I've organised surprises before where some or all of it were received badly, and the harder I worked to put it together, the worse I felt if my partner was at all displeased with it. Plus, it's really hard to know how either or both of you will be feeling on any particular day.

So by all means plan stuff you like and you think he'll like, and also keep it simple. Remember this is more about the two of you than it is about which toys or how many.

I look forward to hearing how it went! :)