Advice from people who have learnt to squirt..

So myself and my wife have been on a journey and probably about 5yrs ago I taught her about squirting and we achieved it... We've achieved it since and we make it happen every few months or so. I say we make it happen, it involves her thinking about it and setting herself up to do it... So, I have to use my finger and rub her gspot area rhymically for quite some time at the same pace to stimulate. This could be 10 mins or so and then it can happen, but she has to be thinking about it and the right frame of mind etc etc. It's not hugely spontaneous. Still love it though! We've tried to do it with my cock, she enjoys strong orgasms with me and my cock and vibrator etc but never ever squirts. I've used fingers and my cock to get her close then finish off with my cock but it never happens. It has to be with my fingers rubbing that area for a good amount of time to make it happen. We've tried the right positions that rub that area with my cock and stayed on that position but that still doesn't work either. My question is therefore to those that have learnt to squirt and now squirt pretty freely how have you made that transition? Some of you squirt loads with just some clitoral play etc some of you with cock easily. If it wasn't always that easy how have you made it happen and any top tips welcome. Thanks all xx

I can squirt with a glass dildo due to it applying nice hard pressure, but I canā€™t squirt with my partner inside me. Has your partner tried using a butt plug? A butt plug forces the penis to angle upwards a little more during penetration to have more contact with the g spot.

2 Likes

I find it easier to squirt with clitoral stimulation than with g-Spot. I find using a toy like a Doxy or a Womanizer works best for me.

I do find normally having an orgasm first helps. Then further stimulation will often lead to me squirting. With the Womanizer I can just keep going, although with vibration I need a break between the orgasm and stimulating again but it does still work

One thing I would suggest, if she is comfortable with it, is for her to see if she can squirt by herself. Firstly that takes a little pressure off as she isnā€™t having to think about you (not saying you are doing anything wrong, just that if all she is thinking about is herself and her pleasure, it will be a little easier) and secondly it will help her get to know her own body better and she can experiment with different things and find out what works for her

2 Likes

Once I started squirting and got shall we say ā€œcomfortableā€ doing it with a partner I squirt from any sort of stimulation. I have to be really aroused though and go with it.

I have squirted from giving oral without being touched myself and also from nipple play alone. I orgasm easily and squirt easily now though.

You will get there itā€™s more about frame of mind for me.

3 Likes

My wife can squirt or ejaculate but not regularly or consistently. It seems to happen after a long period of edging with a wand or vibrator leading to an intense orgasm.

@CurvyJilly
That is impressiveā€¦ Iā€™d love to be able to get my wife to squirtā€¦there have been some good tips offered ā€¦ I think its the " im going to pee that is holding my wife backā€¦ need to tell her its ok , just let it happen.

@Littleblondechick
How did you get over the " Iā€™m going to pee"
I so want my wife to experience as much enjoyment as possible, but certainly donā€™t want to make her feel pressurised, as that isnā€™t going to help. She still gets very wet , but I think her squirting over me for the first time would be a really joyous thing for us both.
However as @Calie says , some women just donā€™t.

I just used to stop myselfā€¦but then I thought you know what if I peeā€¦I pee so bloody what??
Everybody peesā€¦:rofl:

I put a towel underneath and the rest is history

2 Likes

Receiving - try not to drown
especially in pee

2 Likes

@Littleblondechick
Oh right !! So I cross my fingers when stimulating herā€¦ certainly give that a try.:smile:
No seriously, thank youā€¦ Iā€™ll try to reassure her to just let it out.

1 Like

@CurvyJilly
Thanks, good idea with the towel. Try that , it might encourage her to pee if thatā€™s the feeling she is getting.

@forwardghoul52
We both like doggy position. Iā€™ll try the grind motion. If it might hit the right spot . If it makes me last longer too then great, as it is a position that really makes me cum quicker than others.

1 Like

@forwardghoul52
Thanks i like the sound of that. Iā€™m sure OH will as well.

@Littleblondechick and @forwardghoul52
If I get her squirting , you guys will be the first to know.:wink:

1 Like

@Iwill I know that feeling!
If she ensures to go for a pee beforehand then that should help put her worries at ease.
But I think she also needs to be hydrated so I always go for a pee and have a glass of water to hand aswell.

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes
Thanks, that is good advice. She does drink a lot of water , so hopefully not an issue.
I think its just getting over the issue of that what it feels likeā€¦ we will keep trying.

1 Like

@Iwill yup Iā€™m still trying to get over that worry myself but Iā€™ve just learned to be comfortable with it because hubby loves it so much.

I always feel that, as long as Iā€™m prepared and have put towels down first, then I donā€™t mind as itā€™s not going to create a disaster.
(if this is something that bothers her, maybe go have a play in the bath or shower instead).

But seeing my squirt all over hubbyā€™s face, neck and shoulders - running down his body is soooooo worth it!
:fire: is it getting hot in here, or is it just me :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes
:smile: oh please donā€™t. Youā€™ll set me off and I donā€™t have an privacy at the moment.
What you describe is what I want all over me.:sweat_drops:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes
Yes we do have a bath together , so give it a try there. Appreciate your help.:bathtub:

1 Like

One position we find helps a lot is the OH on her back, butt at edge of bed, legs up on my shoulders as I stand.
By standing angle gives lots more pressure on g-spot area, and will occasionally pull out and use fingers (I have balance issues so difficult to get the right speed/rhythm).
I think as others mentioned earlier, it also comes down to the individual. My OH needs plenty of clit stimulation for build up, but internal stimulation for the ā€˜releaseā€™ as it were, but she doesnā€™t get the ā€˜I need to peeā€™ feeling from what sheā€™s said, and isnā€™t always aware she has squirted other than the after-puddles. Others may need just internal, or clit, or any other combination.
I liked the earlier comments around the mind aspect too, and think certainly too much focus on making it happen can make it a lot harder.

2 Likes