Advice (LH Jessica Rabbit)

Hello you beautiful lot​:smiley:
I’m thinking of treating the wife, she loves clit stimulation but has never had a G-spot toy. So this has the best of both, does anyone have it & what’s your opinion on it?

2 Likes

@FD1 I don’t have this one, however I do love a good rabbit.
I’d say go for it!

1 Like

I dontvhave this one but have a similar one. I’d say go for it! I wouldn’t be without a rabbit in my toy box :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I absolutely hate this rabbit. I love dual Stimulation too but this was rigid and stiff and so uncomfortable. The desire rabbit is muuuuuch nicer or the g5 tiger if you fancy splashing out.

1 Like

Thanks, desire or g5 which feels better?

Ooooh @FD1 tricky choice! I prefer the tiger but at £89.99 it’s a luxury item. The desire range is usually about £50 but often comes up in the deal of the day. Depends how much you’re looking to spend? FYI, They are both silicone but I would say the desire is firmer.

The mantric g spot is today’s deal of the day :heart:

1 Like

To many decisions :joy:
It will be my wife’s first rabbit so I might get the desire, then if she likes it get the tiger​:smiley:

Is the mantric good…?

Idk about the mantric but I’ve heard good things and the reviews seem good :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your help really appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

The mantric is nice vibe wise, rumbly and good strength. The g spotting arm is amazing and a brilliant shape but i did personally find It a bit pinchy on the clit arm (i often struggle with rabbit fit though. Think i have thick pelvic bones or something). Its also smaller than you think it is from the pictures.

The desire is a very nice bunny, but doesnt g spot. The greedy girl gets very good reviews. As does the g spot stroking one (which i think might be onsale at the moment)

I also really like the A-spot rabbit by rocks off. Which has a permanent home in my bedside cupboard

Thank you for the info, I bought my wife the ‘rocks off’ bullet & she absolutely loves it :fire::fire: so might look at the A-spot​:smiley:

1 Like

If she likes the bullet she will probubly get on well with the vibe frequency of the rabbit.
I have a review for the rabbit on the reviews page somewhere

@FD1 ah, Here it is

1 Like