My Reviews

Rocks-off Regalia, 10 function A spot vibe

Ergonomic versatility never felt so good

I may not be sure exactly where my A spot is. But this is, and found it with almost no input. An incredibly ergonomic, versatile and pleasurable vibe to use. With ocasionally annoying controls. altogether Very beginner friendly and Definitely worth the money for something that delivers.

Packaging- The box is absolutely gorgeous and stylish. So pretty I’m actually loath to get rid of it and Perfect for a gift. Material and build- The build quality is excellent and the vibe looks very sleek, polished and stylish. The silicone is incredibly soft and silky. Though it does attract dust easily. The magnetic cable attaches easily and firmly, and stays put. I especially like the low battery warning. Though in practice a little hard to see yourself, its very useful for a partner. All the textures are shallow and easy to clean. Though the ear needs a little extra attention.

Vibrations- The vibrations are strong, but slightly buzzy on the two higher steady speeds. Similar in quality to a rocks off bullet vibe but stronger. Internally they where very pleasurable. Though Externally the two higher speeds where less noticeable due to it, but i found pressing the ear against myself with my thumb counteracted this issue well. The patterns are nice. Many where standard pulsing or stepping types. Some are excellent for teasing. Both the ear and the shaft use the same patterns, so with a little experimentation it is possible to make them pulse simultaneously. Which is amazing and well worth the effort. I highly recommend synching the pulsing patterns. Wow, first time i did that by accident and keeping the noise down was hard.

Noise- Surprisingly quiet for something with two motors and cant be heard through a door.

In use- The vibe is an unintimidating size and Perfect for someone new to insertable toys. the shaft is incredibly well shaped, and extremely comfortable when inserted. It sits perfectly in place with the minimum of effort And stays there, even hand free. Small word of caution, this is a very long vibe and you can poke yourself uncomfortably with it if your a little over enthusiastic. I found the best way to insert it first time, is gently, letting the shape do the work for you.
The shaft and ear section are both very flexible, making the vibe a very versatile fit. Pressing the ear against your clit with a thumb also makes the vibrations stronger. the shaft is great for clit, external stimulation And With a little experimentation also works well as a G spotter. Its so flexible i even found i could still reach my clit with the ear. The texture on the ear is especially nice and gives a very pleasing friction when rubbed against.
The controls are simple and mostly work well. The two step turning on is little slow but almost works like a travel lock. The one Thing i dislike is trying to turn either the shaft or ear off separately. As far as i can see, the only way to do this is to shut the whole vibe off and back on again. Which is a pain, but the vibe is good enough that I’m happy to put up with it.

Conclusion- An excellent, extremely comfortable and very versatile vibe that can also be also used as a G spotter. Despite its slightly flawed controls, it definitely delivers and is one i’ll come back to again and again. Worth every penny. Perfect for anyone new to insertable toys, anyone who wants versatility from their purchases and people looking for something a little different.

3 Likes