All Lovehoney Toys 50% Off!

Just saw that there is a massive Lovehoney sale! Are you going to grab anything? :eyes: I saw that lube was 50% off too, might have to load up on that!

4 Likes

Are you sure?

I have seen a 50% off all LH brand toys before but it’s certainly not showing for me now. From what I can see it’s up to 50% off a selection of toys.

This offer is up to 50 % off 150 different toys which is fairly standard, some are LH, some are other brands though there are some great deals in there like 50% off the Mantric Wand or are you on a non UK site?

I can’t see any half price lubes… though there is buy 2, get 1 half price?

1 Like

Maybe its a US thing, you should be able to see it here: https://www.lovehoney.com/brands/lovehoney/

Also, an example of a half priced lube is here:
Lovehoney Delight Silk Lubricant

It looks like the buy one get one half off is still in effect, so you can get your second lube for close to $4!

Ah, yes, US site offer only I’m afraid - no good to me, but have fun and definitely stock up on lube with that offer!

1 Like

Suggests a worryingly lack of orders to trigger that type of offer?

There is an offer just started for uk :uk:

50% off but reduces every hour :+1: think already on 40% :grimacing: as started 7:30 I think :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeh, it started at 7pm. I posted about it here in the :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD thread when it was still at 50% :+1:t2:. Hopefully people this side of the pond got some good deals 7pm - 8pm and those in the US can still take advantage of the deal @HappytoBeHere has posted about.

2 Likes

I wonder if the Australian store has any good deals now I’ll have to check

I missed the sale :cry:
I didn’t receive the email until after 10pm and didn’t know it only lasted until 6 the next day. Bummer. Maybe next time.

I need some new lube too!!!

I was really hoping they would have extended that sale…