Am I Even Welcome Here?!

Hi Missy!! "Waves!!!" Welcome! The forums are awesome! The people are just lovely and really welcoming and great to chat to! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

HisLilMissy wrote:

That's good to know. Does the bill come with the package or after the package?

The customs bill comes after the package. It was s urprise to me, so just wanted to give you a heads up. :)

B-B wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

The customs bill comes after the package. It was a surprise to me, so just wanted to give you a heads up. :)

Corse your welcone here! Sending big hugs... Enjoy the forum xxx

If you still didn't realise by now after all the replies, yes you are welcome, anyone is welcome here. So from me, hello, welcome and enjoy!

HisLilMissy wrote:

kittencub wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

We are going to get along great. I haven't seen the classics or any Capaldi, but I freaking LOVE Doctor Who.

Oh good another Who fan here think there are a few of us as this is a sex forum I try to behave but when there scrumptious pictures of 12 around it get hot around my posts.

#11 is my doctor. *Swoon* I can't wait to see Capaldi tho.

Capaldi is very different from Smith but as he's older and I'm 48 in my book he can do any thing he want me as 12, think he is gorgeous.

Hello and welcome! Everyone is very friendly here, you'll love it I'm sure.

B-B wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

The customs bill comes after the package. It was s urprise to me, so just wanted to give you a heads up. :)

Thank you. I do not like surprise bills.

kittencub wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

kittencub wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

We are going to get along great. I haven't seen the classics or any Capaldi, but I freaking LOVE Doctor Who.

Oh good another Who fan here think there are a few of us as this is a sex forum I try to behave but when there scrumptious pictures of 12 around it get hot around my posts.

#11 is my doctor. *Swoon* I can't wait to see Capaldi tho.

Capaldi is very different from Smith but as he's older and I'm 48 in my book he can do any thing he want me as 12, think he is gorgeous.

I'll have to see him in action as the Doctor before I decide if I'm attracted to him. But being 23, I usually don't find older men attractive.