An idea I have... how does this sound? I'm unsure...

Ok. I have this idea to go to the busy bar where my play parter works, and as he hugs me, or slips past me with a drinks tray, I want to slip the remote to a wireless love egg into his pocket. Then send him a text which reads "Check your back pocket. This is the remote to a vibrator I currently have inside me... The right button switches it on, the left changes the vibration pattern. Watch me quirm to your command." (or something like that. might need help with the last sentence cause I can't get anything to sound right!)

If you were working in a busy bar, would you like this to happen? Or would you find it awkward, especially as you're working and you aren't actually getting any pleasure yourself out of it? I don't know if it's a stupid idea or not.

Advice please???

having recently tested one although just at home it was fun for me and my husband too,

he thought it was hysterical having charge of it!

It really does depend on what sort of person he is.

Is he quiet and shy or quite daring?

My oh wants to go out with me wearing it.

I think it's a fairly decent idea, only you would know if he'd be up for it, but I'm supposing he is because you're contemplating it.

All I would say is, maintain your expectations low, since I think a) it's unlikely you'll be able to slip it in to his pocket unnoticed (unless you're some cunning magician) and b) if it's a busy bar and he keeps fiddling in his pocket, his manager/customers might have something to say about that...

Personally I would love it if I wasn't working. But if I was then I would just find it annoying and worried it could get me into trouble where I'm not doing my job properly due to the distraction. ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

But like I say that's just me. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) X

He's daring. And very sexual. I think he'd be up for it.

But we've just started things up again after a long time though, and we haven't actually been in the bedroom yet, just been having all sorts of flirting and sexting and stuff... is it too much too soon? In my fantasy it's amazing, but I'm trying to be realistic!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Personally I would love it if I wasn't working. But if I was then I would just find it annoying and worried it could get me into trouble where I'm not doing my job properly due to the distraction. ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

But like I say that's just me. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) X

Me too.

I think it's a great idea as long as the bar's not too, too busy and he's rushed off his feet the whole time. If he's constantly on the move he probably wont have time to give it his full attention and if he's working flat out quite possibly wont be in the right mood frame to play anyway. If he gets a few quiet moments to concentrate it would be great for both of you - the control of what's happening to you will be a big turn on for him.

Maybe something for after the bedroom fun has begun though?

Thats the thing Lollipop and Sum Sub - I wouldn't wanna make him feel anxious/lose his job. And I think I'd find it hard if he said he couldn't do it... Maybe I should just present him with the opportunity and let him decide rather than making a demand on him to pleasure me ;)

It's a pretty relaxed place of work, and he checks his phone (and has sent me dirty texts) whilst at work before though... I don't know man.

i would talk about it rather than just do it first

Basically, I want to approach the idea. And I kind of want to surprise him. But I don't know the best way to do it. Thanks for all your inputs and helping me be rational! I tend to get carried away...

Talking about it takes some of the fun away though doesn't it.

I think you should go for it, but like I say, keep your expectations low, and give him an opt out in your text to let him know if he's too busy it's OK. But, who knows what might happen afterwards!

go for it - sound slike a great idea.

I have worked in bars before and there is always time for this sort of thing busy or not. It does not require his full attention and he will enjoy watching you from a distance as you get pleasured.

Will make his night go faster and your late night amazing! ;-)

ScarlettMae wrote:

Thats the thing Lollipop and Sum Sub - I wouldn't wanna make him feel anxious/lose his job. And I think I'd find it hard if he said he couldn't do it... Maybe I should just present him with the opportunity and let him decide rather than making a demand on him to pleasure me ;)

It's a pretty relaxed place of work, and he checks his phone (and has sent me dirty texts) whilst at work before though... I don't know man.

Maybe do it while he isn't at work? You could go for a few drunk somewhere

(where he works if you want to) but when his not wotking, that way you wouldn't have to worry about getting him into trouble? ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) X

Talking does take the naughtiness away!

I think I'll do it, but explain that I know he works hard and doesn't wanna lose his job so it's ok if he wants to opt out. Good plan (y)

Low expectations are wise... I'm going to have to try and not let my mind fantasize too much...

Thanks Just Jenson - you gave me a bit more confidence about the idea :)

Just go for it , I would be made up , as long as you don't do the whole when harry met sally scene thing in there it will be fine x

Haha no. If it get's too much, I will go to the toilet ;)

I love the idea. I might just copy it. If i was you try it at home first but set him sexual tasks to really get him going.

What do you mean by sexual tasks Vicky? x

I agree with everything Sum Sub has said.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

hope you have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I think that's an amazing idea, it depends on what his bar is like if your worried about getting him into trouble. My usual local places are quite relaxed day time but towards the evening are a little busier so maybe thats something to consider?

Personally if it was me I'd just go for it, talking kinda talks the edge off things and i think id just love to be suprised with something like that as would my hubby.