An idea I have... how does this sound? I'm unsure...

Me too purring pussy :) Thanks! Me too...

ScarlettMae wrote:

But we've just started things up again after a long time though, and we haven't actually been in the bedroom yet, just been having all sorts of flirting and sexting and stuff... is it too much too soon? In my fantasy it's amazing, but I'm trying to be realistic!

Flirting to sex toys is quite a leap, even if you have slept together in the past. Would it be right for you two now? No way we can know, you'll have to decide that for yourself.

Are you confident you'll be able to get it into his back pocket unnoticed? Does he carry his wallet or anything valuable there? He might think he's being pickpocketed. How would you get it in when he's walking by? At least try practicing on someone else. :-)

Instead of that, maybe you could play with the remote yourself and give it to him when he asks you what it is? Maybe not explain, just let him try to work it out. Of course if it's all obvious enough for him to notice, other people will too. That might sound exciting, but could lead to a lot of drunken hassling.

Seems like the kind of thing which might work out if the script writer's on side and you have three or four takes to get it right. :-)

It won't go totally to plan I know that. I dunno whether I can get it into his back pocket, even if he asked what I was doing, I'd say keep it, I'll explain soon.

The leaping thing... I don't know, it's hard to tell. He's adventurous, and I am pretty sure he'd be into it big time. We've been pretty kinky in the past, and I think this would just tick another kink box and surprise him with my new found confidence...

Only you know how your guy is likely to react. I tell you what, my guy would not enjoy this. Ask him to do two things at once and his brain melts. I remember one night asking him to wear a butt plug for me the next day. He was well up for this idea until I stupidly reminded him he needs to put it in while he was doing something else. He got really irritated! oops! lol

The idea though...is fabulous and if my partner did this to me, I would love it. :D Although I might worry about finding time to play this game if, like you described, I was at work and super busy working, but I'd be up for trying! It would certainly make my night more interesting!

As for the ending of your note, here are some ideas. Not formulated amazingly well as I am in a rush, but if I throw some out, you might have an idea or two of your own:

You could make a play on words, for example: "Push the button to push my buttons" (or switch it on to switch me on, turn it on to turn me on...I hope you enjoy pushing MY buttons...etc ....you get the idea)

Also, guys like a challenge...you could put something like: "I challenge you to make me squirm/cum in my seat" or simply "Want to see if you can make me cum where I sit" etc.

Thanks fluffbags... Yeah I was thinking of all of those word plays earlier, plus combining the challenge... maybe something like "let's see if you can you push MY buttons?"

:) If i give him the opportunity to opt out, then if it is too much there's no pressure on him. And I'll take back the remote and have my own fun ;)

All sounds good to me.

Haha Gentle Giant I was expecting a long post from seeing your previous ones :P but i'm glad you iike the sound of it

I've never done anything like this before. I'm nervous/excited. Now just to work out which egg to buy!

Sounds like a great idea; although maybe a bit much if you haven't slept together yet. But thats just my opinion, you'd know better.

You could try sounding him out by writing an erotic email, detailing the encounter from your point of view. Put your fantasy into the written word and see what effect it has on him. His reaction should tell you everything you need to know.

Enjoy.

Just though of a potential safety issue if it's a busy bar...

...he turns you on (so to speak), then gets really busy with customers, and doesn't get the chance to turn off the remote. You end up a jibbering orgasmic mess under a table when the bar gets quiet again.

Of course, that might not be a bad thing ;-)

I'm considering doing it tonight, but I'm nervous. I'm having doubts. Maybe what i'll do is just wear the egg myself and see how it goes. I can always have my own fun, and let him join in if he wants to ;)

Before we were talking about having an opt out... I'm thinking maybe an opt in would be better. Cause even if he doesn't want to, he'll be able to see me enjoying myself and hopefully that will arouse him.

If it was me considering this, I would probably make the text more like;
"Here's the remote control for a toy hidden on my body - do you want to play? ;-)" A little vague, mysterious and with the option to do it when he pleases.

But apart from that, you know him best so I will just say good luck =D

Honestly I think just go for it, how many guys would turn down the chance to have you at his mercy? You're over thinking because it's you making the first move, putting yourself out there, it'll work great, the text doesn't have to be amazing, you've given him control of your vibrator, he'll love it. Have fun

I do overthink things! I like to be prepared! But I guess I'm giving him a remote to a vibrator that's inside me... Once that happens, I'm out of control.

Hi Scarlettemae - I did this last night in our 'sexy 24hours' in a hotel with my hubby. He loved it and so did I. He was quite shocked when I told him what I wanted but he was right up for it. He wasn't working though. We managed quite well until he was sat opposite me in the outdoor seating area of the bar (no one else there) and I opened my legs and put them on either side of the his chair.... I had crotchless knickers and hold ups on under my dress.

... I nearly got whiplash from the speed at which he pulled me to my feet and marched me to the bedroom. We proceeded to have amazing sex up against the window! A-ma- zing!

I don't want to be a party pooper, I think the idea is great and very sexy - but I do think it is too much too soon. The surprise element is very good, but I also think at work is iffy.

If you want to send him sexy texts at work, at this stage I'd keep it more of a sex puzzle - "What would you like to do to me right now?" or "I'm watching you from the corner of the bar, how do you think my pussy feels?" or "Do you think I'm wearing a thong, or pants, or going commando?" Then when he replies "Which would you prefer?"

Once you have had him, you could try "What do you think is in my pants for you?" then "And what else?"

Then you can give him a little parcel with a note that says "You might enjoy using this" (maybe adding "it's one of my favourite toys") - make sure it will take several minutes to unwrap.

Or "If I let you do something to me, when can I do it to you?"

Etc!

I think definitely send some sexy seats while you're there, you might get a heads up of his mood and bail out ( if he's just had a bollocking off his boss it's the last thing he'll want to do). But if you both know where you're heading I don't think there is such thing as too fast

runnyhunny wrote:

Hi Scarlettemae - I did this last night in our 'sexy 24hours' in a hotel with my hubby. He loved it and so did I. He was quite shocked when I told him what I wanted but he was right up for it. He wasn't working though. We managed quite well until he was sat opposite me in the outdoor seating area of the bar (no one else there) and I opened my legs and put them on either side of the his chair.... I had crotchless knickers and hold ups on under my dress.

... I nearly got whiplash from the speed at which he pulled me to my feet and marched me to the bedroom. We proceeded to have amazing sex up against the window! A-ma- zing!

That sounds amazing, and it's a shame I can't do this anyway, but it has convinced me to take the plunge!

We both know exactly where it's going. This is the thing. We've known eachother so long. I know him inside and out. He can read me like a book. He knows exactly how to turn me on, piss me off, make me swoon. I'm wised up to it. He knows that I'm dirty, and he's excited by it. I texted him the other day saying I would come into his work place with a sexy surprise for him, he said he was excited, and was asking what it was. He's not afraid, he's up for anything, but because it's work he may turn this down which is fine. But the move isn't too soon, because I'm not trying to ease him into it. And we've already done that kinda. I want things from him like he wants things from me. This is something I desire, but because he's at work I'll let him off the hook if he can't handle it ;)

Yes, the sexy texts are a good idea... I think I'll do that. Leading up to the revelation that I'm wearing a vibrator. And that he can control it if he wants. And we'll see what he says...

Yeah it sounds like it's gonna go great, don't be nervous, if he doesn't wan the remote you could let him tell you what level to have it on via text. Let us all know how it goes