An idea I have... how does this sound? I'm unsure...

of course I will let you know! :)

Ok so I've just got back from this adventure,

And holy fucking shit it was incredible. (sorry about the language but it deserves it)

So... first of all, I thought I'd get it all going and ease my own nerves by texting him and hinting at what I was going for. I texted "how would you feel if I said you could pleasure me, from afar...? tease me. tantalise me. drive me crazy. all with a click of a button or two?" of which he said he was at work and he can't. felt a bit gutted, but i texted back saying "i was going to give you an opt out, i'm going to be using it anyway so you can watch as my remote control vibrator buzzes me to secret pleasures"... he thought I was going to send him a video. Then I realised he didn't understand. So I said "no I'm going to be wearing it. in your bar." And then the penny dropped.

I already had it buzzing away inside me, and at home I thought it would be too loud but nobody could hear a thing in that bar. He texted again and asked where the remote was and to give it to him... which dutifully I did... and then after a few clumsy moments where he didn't know how to work it, he figured it out, and OH MY GOD. It was so good. And so baddd, I felt so naughty! We exchanged glances here and there and he was obviously enjoying himself as much as I was... I could barely contain myself. I felt so at his mercy. My pleasure was in his hands. And when I clenched my kegel muscles and it went further inside me I was so close to cumming. So I trotted off to the toilet and strummed myself, and holy fuck was it a powerful orgasm! I can usually come quietly but this time I couldn't help but let out a few squeaks! Fuck it was so good. I grinned like an idiot the entire time at the gig, and my facial expressions must have been hilarious but I hope people just thought I was drunk... haha!

I thoroughly recommend this experience to anyone. Yeah there were a few hiccups when we couldn't get it working and he didn't understand, but once they were ironed out, it was incredible!

Thanks everyone for their advice and support. I probably wouldn't have had the balls without you!

Yay! I logged on today hoping for an update from you! Glad you had fun. Sounds SUPER HOT!

Well done SM, I m so getting one for my wife. I'd love to do this not sure she could cope in public.
RH your up early on a Saturday. I've got tummy ache from to much birthday cake.

Wow that sounds fab! What vibrating egg did you get? We tried to do this where I sneaked off to the toilets, but the range wasn't good enough to get through the walls :(

Sounds hot, and I'm glad you had a good time!

So pleased it went so well :)

Yay!! So happy for you :)

Send him a text not to long before he finishes work telling him about a fantasy you've been having, the toy and remote him in charge of it you siting in the bar waiting wanting, no one will no just you as you see the pleasure written on my face, but not to much to soon I'll want to saver every moment and when you finish work the fun we can have, but only if you want to, send him the text and stand in front of him handing him the remote, on the end of the text put if you don't want to I'll hand it to someone else, but it's you I want controlling my pleasure,

Oops sorry I was a bit late on that one still fairly new to the messages thing lol

I think its a brilliant idea, I wish my wife had your inclination, but what I would suggest is that you put it in his jacket pocket etc, text him to meet you in a busy bar/club and your fist clue that hes in the bar trying to find you is the feeling you have buzzing inside you. very turned on!!!

Thanks guys ;) I'm so pleased. I had to stop myself grinning like an idiot today cause there was literally no reason to others why I should be grinning so much! It was amazing. I'm definitely going to be doing it again, and again, and again, and again...

Oh and I got the Tracey Cox egg... I caved and bought one early. I'm going to write a detailed review of the actual product, so I'll let you know when it's up :)

Sounds great, mr Ted would explode with joy.

go for it, but if I were you, I'd just text him saying check your back pocket, and leave it at that.

😬

Ooooh I like where you're going with that Teddy! Maybe next time ;)

^ didn't realise I was too late.
Either the forum is acting up or my iPad is cracking up!

Yes I did it and it was awesome, but still appreciate you taking the time out to comment! :)

We plan on going to the cinema to see transformers so I plan on wearing my egg lol ;)

Yes! What a plan :) I went to a gig last night and it really felt like there was something missing. I'm gonna have to try and stop myself wearing it all the time otherwise I might get bored of it!

Pink animal, can't quote post at the moment. That sounds wonderful. If it works you will have to call your egg "Optimus Prime"..