Anal - condom or bareback?

My gf and I have experimented, and tried anal a couple of times, but have always used a condom. As someone still new to anal, I personally prefer wearing one mainly for cleanliness reasons, knowing what that part of the body does the rest of the time. I have to admit I'm also not entirely sure about how it affects the "what goes up, must come down" issue. . .

Do other people use condoms or not, and what are the advantages/disadvantages to not using them?

1 Like

personly dont as i find it makes it harder for him to get in. sometimes tho if i require a bit of punishing Master will wear one as he says it can be a bit uncomphy and im too tight

as for clenliness i find the DIY shower douch method does the trick.

1 Like

I don't wear a condom when having anal sex with my wife and there has never been a major cleanliness issue in all the years, 13 years and counting. Very, very occasionally there may be a little mess but nothing that is a problem and you just go and give yourself a wash down. It is so rare though. It's nothing to do with loss of control of the anal muscles, most likely just the lube used. We do though obviously have a good shower and ablutions prior to and after.

Personally I'd go bare back as they say, and no you don't need to worry about a sudden backlash etc if you cum up there.

1 Like

We don't use condoms for anything! As for anal, it's only with my OH and there's never much mess to be honest.

When OH is finished he goes to wash up as do I.

1 Like

I hate condoms so when me and my ex did it we usually did it without. There was never an issue with mess as I used a douche beforehand but when "his excitement" came back out again it wasn't particularly pleasant!

2 Likes

With Master we don't use condoms for anything. With any other play partners, condoms are used for both vaginal and anal sex.

1 Like

I much prefer bareback! he prefers dry and bareback but only gets this on rare occasions when he has a sexomnia episode xx

1 Like

Bearback but only with one guy I trust, I love to feel him cum deep in my ass while he wanks my cock at the same time, sooo hot x

1 Like

I generally give my OH anal, by pegging and such. I use a condom with the toys as I like to share them and it is easier that way. We always clean them properly afterwards.

3 Likes

Me and my OH are new to it as well and we have tried it bareback and with a condom, I wasn't sure how I felt about him 'finishing' up there so when he plans to we do use a condom, the only downside I have found to using one for anal is that it seems to hurt a little bit more, and maybe is due to the fact that it makes it a little bit tighter or creates more friction even with lube?? Im not sure, but I do prefer bareback :P

1 Like

Deviant R wrote:

Bearback but only with one guy I trust, I love to feel him cum deep in my ass while he wanks my cock at the same time, sooo hot x

Ah, the reacharound. That's just common courtesy!

1 Like

CrimsonVixen wrote:

Me and my OH are new to it as well and we have tried it bareback and with a condom, I wasn't sure how I felt about him 'finishing' up there so when he plans to we do use a condom, the only downside I have found to using one for anal is that it seems to hurt a little bit more, and maybe is due to the fact that it makes it a little bit tighter or creates more friction even with lube?? Im not sure, but I do prefer bareback :P

Obviously we use lube, and while I always make sure I enter her slowly, and it can take awhile for her to get used to it, when she is she's normally more gagging for it than vaginal!

1 Like

we both prefer it without condoms. i like the idea of him sperming in there and he just thinks it feels better without

1 Like

fistinglover69 wrote:

we both prefer it without condoms. i like the idea of him sperming in there and he just thinks it feels better without

also it'd be harder to get in you with one

plus i like the idea too :P

1 Like

could someone explain how this works, we are still virgins to back door fun!

Is it a case of showing the shower hose up there, sounds a little dangerous?

1 Like

James0007 wrote:

I think it's a specific nozzle you fit on the end, and then turn on the water on very slowly . . .

1 Like

this looks quite good fun!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9036

Either but bareback lets you come up there.

1 Like

anotherlondoner wrote:

Either but bareback lets you come up there.

Don't worry, I understand things well enough to know that

1 Like

James0007 wrote:

twist off the shower head, set ot a reasonable tempearture, lie down

place the hose against rectum, push out, let water fill you, then take hose away, wait 5 mins or so, sit on toilet, push water out

that should leave you clean

1 Like