Anal - condom or bareback?

Much prefer bareback so much more sensitve this way....and never had a problem with mess....

1 Like

Well, as my gf uses an IUD, we don't use condoms for vaginal, so when we decided to try anal, bareback was our only choice. As my gf is a biologist, she really didn't want to get into douching either, so we don't do that.

We have had anal twice a week on average for the last 4 months, and have never had a major cleanliness issue. We always put a large towel over the bed just in case there is, and to be honest, the worst we get is a bit of lube on the towel. She always uses the toilet beforehand, and we both wash well before and after.

As for "blowing my load", she loves it. In fact, I would go so far as to say she prefers me blowning her load up her rear. She says she feels so much more, especially me throbbing.

As for her pegging me, we have allocated toys to that, so again, no condoms. We always thoroughly clean them of course.

My main advice is to lube up well, both hole and cock, and take it gently. Trust is everything with this, but if you reach the place me and my gf are, anal is totally amazing.

2 Likes

Personally myself and the OH dont use condoms, she finds it hurts more with one on for anal and also that it dont glide as easy as without one.

1 Like

we used a condom the first couple of times but not anymore

1 Like

I used to use condoms when I was single. Now i've been with my hubby for 10 years, i'm perfectly comfortable to go au naturel.

2 Likes

On the rare occasion we indulge it is with out. It makes it too insensitive to be able to come and my OH is always clean never had any mess only the desired type.

1 Like

I'm pleased you've asked this as my partner and I are hoping to try this soon and I really want to use a condom. Firstly I'm paranoid he'll get "something" on him, secondly so we can just take it off and it's easier to clean and thirdly so I don't have to worry about anything coming back out again! Normally I'm not a huge fan of condoms but they have their uses!!

1 Like

We prefer without x

1 Like

Agreed we do, I've never had any worries and a quick washes the norm after any how.

1 Like

Definitely bareback as been with oh for many years but only after a good douche this way your oh should be nice and clean and once lubed up enjoy yorselves

1 Like

Like the majority we go bareback, mainly as we use condoms for protection so its a nice change. Have to say though ive never had an issue but if in doubt there are lots of options on LH for douching kits.

1 Like

I'm going to be the odd one out and say condoms. As a nurse I just know what I'm seen on my hands after giving rental medications. So I wouldn't want that on my partners bodies. I'm just germ phobic!

2 Likes

We don't use condoms at all since I had the snip (6 years ago now), so it's bareback all round.

Plus the wife likes the feel of my cum inside her !!!

1 Like

Bareback all the way and this has never been an issue. So much more feeling

1 Like

Bareback everytime I love the feel of my OH in me and a sock on the cock takes that feeling away

1 Like

Bareback OH doesn't like condoms been about 4 years now

1 Like

90% ultra fine condoms but I did find it easier to slip inside when bareback.

1 Like

We generally use condoms for anal, together and with others.

1 Like

Re-igniting this topic as it’s old and I’d be interested to get views of what current forum members do.
I’ve never done this without although doing it without is on my list of things I want to try! I guess for me it’s that I was educated doing it without is dangerous for health reasons. But looking on here it doesn’t seem to bother or have caused issues for a lot of people. What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

Bareback for me

2 Likes