Anal fisting

I absolutely love my girlfriend fisting me but i don't openly talk about it with my friends as they would think it's weird and would say i was gay. I just love the intense feeling of her fist stretching me out, anyone else thought about trying it? Is anyone else into it?

1 Like

we have tried it, absolutely loved it :) we like the power play that comes with it :)

I experimented with this over the summer so I could write about it. Personally I'm not a big fan of it, when compared to vaginal fisting. Although I don't mind doing it to someone.

I've never tried it, but not beause I didn't want to but because I don't know if my girlfriend would find it weird if I ask her. Most men who experienced it usually say the feeling is good.

Yeah it's amazing, very intense! If she loves you then she should enjoy it if u do. My gf was shocked at first but now likes going it to satisfy me!

I'm hoping to break my fisting cherry on Monday with a domme doing it to me (along with a great many OTHER things!!).

Yes. Like my wife getting a few digits up there, not all the time, but it is very intense and quite amazing the whole sensation if she is wanking you off. My wife also likes her anal fucking and fisting. Plenty of lube though.

Anal fisting is on my to-do list :) i love the idea of it, but i dont know if my wee bum could take it :(

Sounds very painful.... what if it tore??!!

Even though fingers and dildos excite me, i would have to meet a lady with very slender hands. Took me a while to take a dildo, it does sound painful. My bum is quite wee too........

your ass in time will stretch as much as you want it to and when your going big you need to puch out whilst the object is being pushed in, feels amazing

I give it (as a dom) and take it (as a switch). Lovely and it gives me multiple orgasms.

3 Likes

It is an amazing feeling! My gf (26) fisted me (m, 25) for the first time just a week ago and I think I'm addicted.
We have played with big toys for a while but this was something totally different. I must have got my strongest orgasm ever while her fist punshed my ass, in and out really fast. Just WOW!
She enjoys it very much, so I guess we will keep doing it.

I'm going to wait till I get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4761 1st, to loosen up. I had a guy do this to me and couldnt sit for days.

3 Likes

Update: My gf double fisted me the other day and today we recieved the Ace of Spades, ordered from Lovehoney. After 40 minutes of playing we got it in. She then fucked my ass with this huge butt plug and now i can barely walk. =) I came everywhere...

Have plenty of solo practice, with just occasional self fisting. Amazing feelings, but have not convinced my GF to give it a try on me - I think she'd have a heart attack - (though it remains a profound fantasy of mine)

I have never tried it tbh... I can barely cope with some of the anal toys me and my OH use... although apparently the other night whilst drunk kept asking him how many fingers he could get in me and left my front half feeling very fulfilled the next day hah so who knows XD X

so wish I could take a fist but it's taking me ages to build up to this. Guess there is no quick fix and i'll just have to take it safe and slow

I'm never going to forget the first time my wife managed to get her whole hand into my ass. It took quite a few sessions, going from 3 fingers, then 4 and then the thumb as well. After that, she just got a little more in each time while I begged her to just go for it and shove the whole thing in!

The moment your ass closes over the wrist is amazing and I'll never get bored of feeling it.

1 Like

It takes a bit of working up to ,bigger and bigger toys will stretch you ready for the real thing , I remember the first time my friend tried thought it wasn't going to go then pop in her fist went what a feeling ,can't get enough of it now