Anal fun

Hi guys ,I'm looking to buy something nice for myself ,I'm looking for something anal that I just put in sit back , relax and cum , I'm being lazy , don't want to do anything only lie there . Any suggestions greatly excepted .

The Beginners Basic Anal Beads are good they will help you cum but you will need more then them alone hope that helps a bit and the Beginners Basic Anal Prober is good too, I think they both feel great worth a try and they are both cheap :)

Thanks lollipop, I should mention , I have anal beads and a titian butt plug . I'm after something electric , that will vibrate .

have a look on some of the anal play threads.. theres always good toys sergested on them.

and try pegging threads too.

Okay :) will how about this an Inflatable Vibrating Butt Plug I'm hoping to get one soon as they look and sound so much fun ;)

Now lollipop that sounds good . Have you one in mind .

Danslack , I'm just going through them now ,what is anal pegging .

Not really they all look loads of fun :) good luck.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Okay :) will how about this an Inflatable Vibrating Butt Plug I'm hoping to get one soon as they look and sound so much fun ;)

Make sure you get one with a metal valve - it will last longer, and gradual deflation will be easier on your tissues.

Yeap think the inflatable vibrating plug is the one ,

Have a nose here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/05/31/why-do-people-use-butt-plugs/

May help good luck finding the one you want x

Hey The judge

If you want handsfree fun then there are a few choices for you.... most of these toys you can simply insert and "rock" yourself to bliss.....

Rocks Off Rude Boy

Rocks Off Bad Boy

Rocks Off Big Boy

Aneros Helix Syn (any of the Aneros range....)

njoy Pure Wand

Have fun!

Yep, look good, I'd like to try/buy any of those!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8436

This is a very nice toy my OH likes to use. maybe worth a try

The judge wrote:

Hi guys ,I'm looking to buy something nice for myself ,I'm looking for something anal that I just put in sit back , relax and cum , I'm being lazy , don't want to do anything only lie there . Any suggestions greatly excepted .

Hay, Look at this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711 its something I have had my eye on as I cba to 'do it myself' sometimes, there is a guy on there that has put quite a good review on it. it says "Once getting past the initial shock of something in my bum, I went with it anyway! Sweet baby J... I think that was possibly the closest I have ever been to earth-moving/bone-shattering/ear-piercing squealing I have ever been!

In short - for play alone - or with a partner, this is an essential if you are looking into exploring your bottom. And sure, why not! That is what it is there for! (Kind of!)"

Judge, you dont say if your a guy or a girl or what your 'sexual preferance' (gay, straight est..) is, but there is a mix of reviewrs on there and there is no reason why it shouldnt work the same for everyone ^_^

Hope this helps ^_^

The judge wrote:

Now lollipop that sounds good . Have you one in mind .

Danslack , I'm just going through them now ,what is anal pegging .

Anal pegging is the fun activity of being penetrated by your OH in the ass, by a strapon, personal favorite is the Red rider strapon. The OH loves it and she likes to nail me , alamost as much as I enjoy it.

But it is not for everyone, as not everyone will like everything. It took me a while to introduce her to anal play.