New to male anal, this looks interesting

OK I am looking to explore male anal pleasure as part of solo and joint play. I saw this come into stock

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28576 and thought it looks good. Alas no reviews. I have basic plugs and would wish to take things up a gear. Any thoughts??

And yes I have seen many posts on this subject but I am not into stretching, basic plugs and intermediate ones dont seem to do "it" for me so the concept of beads and vibes seems attractive.

What. The.

odd design, though actually does look like it would be fun to play with.

That looks interesting, you could order it and try it out and if you don't like it you can send it back. Plus if you write a review you could win vouchers, win win really xx

I love vibrating toys anally they feel so much more better then normal toys also the vibrations help me relaxed. So yeah I'd say buy it! X

lillithlibby wrote:

That looks interesting, you could order it and try it out and if you don't like it you can send it back. Plus if you write a review you could win vouchers, win win really xx

True!

Guess I will be making a purchase then. Something to forward to now, great idea!

Just a quick thanks to BigDoc, me and the OH are thinking about starting some light anal play for me and I wasn't aware that LH stocked this. I might have to add it to our collection.