Anal Lube

Hey!

I’m looking for anal lube recommendations please. I see a lot of mixed reviews online for all of them so hoping someone can help. Need something to make it a lot easier / comfortable as finding it impossible to get anywhere with anal at the moment:(

Thanks!!

1 Like

@FoxyLea87 and I use maximus anal lube, never had any issues with it, very easy to slide in once it has been applied. Am sure others on here will be able to suggest other types also. Good luck with your search

2 Likes

The lovehoney anal lube is great for me, it’s thick enough to last a while (can easily sleep with a plug in) but is slippery enough for even big toys. It doesn’t make a mess if you get it on stuff and cleans off easy in the shower. Fab stuff

1 Like

Always got on well with LH own brand, better than others we have tried.

2 Likes

Another +1 for the LH discover lube, its pretty much all we have bought for years. Mrs Sen doesnt venture into big butt toys, but I do and the lube does its job well

3 Likes

Unfortunately LH does not carry this product (yet), but the one I like is water-based and fairly thick without being too much like gel. I think the best part is that it has a very pleasant scent as well as “guava bark extract, a natural anti-bacterial agent,” which is a big plus for someone like me who wants to enjoy backdoor fun without worrying too much about germs and the like.

1 Like

Forget the name but fisting lubes can be a great help.
However I suggest using any suitable lube and a butt plug and play on your own getting used to the feeling, gradually use bigger ones until its just bigger than your partners own equipment? this is a great starting plug https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-classic-silicone-medium-butt-plug/a30703g52008.html

I use Fist it - not sure it’s the best but it does come in nice big tubs

Intimate Earth Adventure has done wonders for me and Sliquid Sassy for me and the partner. Just makes sure you research your lubes to see what’s in them and how safe they are!

1 Like

We use Sliquid, it’s a natural organic lube… Good for both entrances

1 Like

We used to use Maximus but that has been replaced by LH Discover. It’s thick and water based. We use it for anal penetration, pegging, inserting plugs and also for vaginal lubrication and masturbation. In fact pretty much everything.

Any good water based lube should work well. Just keep it topped up. Anal play is all about getting yourself in the right frame of mind and being able to relax. If you can’t relax then no lube is going to help you overcome that tension and discomfort. Try introducing small butt plugs and working your way up to what ever the desired size of penis/toy you are looking to play with. Leave the plug in for a period of time that your body adjusts to its presence and size then remove and play. :+1:

6 Likes

My go to is either lovehoney’s water based lube or for something a little more luxurious I use Pjur back door anal lube which has a longer lasting effect.

What they said :+1:

Also use sliquid sassy or gel, great for sensitive skin. Sliquid silk is also brilliant but they havent had it in for a while sadly

We use one literally just called “Anal Lube” with a blue cap. Never had any dramas with it, does the job admirably.

currently we are using Wet. Brand it is very light for latex though.

great topic thank you so much I guess that makes since looking at how many replied. I saw a post about long time use like over night how does it stay through the night?

What is everyone’s favourite anal lube and why?

1 Like

We just use Liquid Silk for everything.
It pretty much covers all bases
Liquid Silk