Anal Lube

I used to just go with the Lovehoney brand but recently have been enjoying my new found love of liquid silk as it lasts longer and the texture plus colour is like cum in ways so kinda feels more appealing lol

Fist It extra thick.

My fav is from that other shop that is both online and in the high street - great quality (no flavour) but big bottle and lasts

1 Like

Recently tried the liquid silk for the first time and I don’t think I’d use anything else now. It’s super slippery and doesn’t end up sticky.

2 Likes

LH anal lube does me fine, the amount i get through. Liquid Silk is also nice, but not on offer as much as LHs.

We have been using LH Discovery lube. I like the old reliable KY myself when pegging. Personally just seems more slick.

I like the LH discover lube and you can buy it in large quantities.

Fist it 1L tub good for anything and cheaper overall

We love using liquid silk.
We’ve tried other brands, but found that they dry out rather quickly, and a lot more sticky. You don’t need to use a lot, and you don’t have to constantly keep applying more. After recommendations of liquid silk from other forum members, we tried it and loved it.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried liquid silk but everyone seems to be using this one

2 Likes

We use this one and find it perfect

1 Like

I use natural vaginal liquid and spit. Of course, I’m very wet and I also like to feel a tight, firm fit instead of feeling sloppy.

I love the doc Johnson, golden girl anal jelly from LH. I tried so many differently lubes to be able to do anal and failed but doc Johnson was the one that got us there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m another big fan of liquid silk but love honey discovery is just as good in my opinion

1 Like

For us it’s the best lube that we’ve ever used.

Do you use it for cock and toys?

If we go PIV then I don’t need use lube, the amount of orgasms he gives me, I don’t have to use it.
We only use it when we do anal. I also use it for toys.

Hubby loves lubing my bum up and slipping his tip in and out of my arse will be good to try that liquid silk as we have to re apply our current one a lot when his doing this.

Thanks, but not sure you can mention that unless its LoveHoney’s Store on there.

As mentioned on @Coupleplay’s booty rub post, does anyone know if massage oil / oil based lubes are ok for anal? My OH and I both have sensory issues and oil is probably the best compromise that we can both tollerate! I can’t cope with waterbased lubes and my OH doesn’t like silicone lubes