Anal newby

Hi guys,

I've recently bought a beginners anal bead from love honey for the mrs to use on me and as a shared toy, she popped my anal cherry last night,

After a nervous start we got into the swing kind off, it wasn't unpleasant but I expected some kind of wow factor from what I've read about, don't know if it was my position or what but they wouldn't go all the way in.

Anyone got any hints or tips on positions and what not for best results. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi. Which beads were you using? If the individual beads increase in size as most do it might be that you weren't quite stretched enough for the larger ones. I'm afraid I can't comment on best position as I've not used them with a partner.

As with most things a lot of it is down to practice and especially the first time it can take time to relax enough to get much from it

I might have this wrong (being female) but I'm sure I've read that beads are not the most effective for prostate stimulation which is what will make it feel really good as a fella. Certainly for me the pleasure with beads comes from pulling them out at the point of orgasm, makes it stronger.

You might be better trying a prostate massager or small dildo. If you haven't tried a butt plug these can help stretch you for something bigger and some are curved to hit the prostate.

Hope that's of some help.

Hello, I dont have much advice on positions etc, however I must tell you that sharing anal toys is a big no no. Your bacteria getting into her gut could end up with her becoming ill. And of course vise versa. Even if you clean it to what you think would be enough, there might be bacteria lurking. Especally if the toys you are using are porous, jelly, PVC materials etc. They are porous and harbour a plethora of bacteria. Sliding that toy up each others bottoms during a session the bacteria are having one big party and reeking havoc. Use toys made out of silicone, this is the best material as it is not porous and can be disinfected. It will be sensible to buy anal toys specific for each other and not to share. Also an anal douche is important too.

🐼

I got the lovehoney basics beaded anal prober made of firm rubber, thanks for the advice lady's .

I got the lovehoney basics beaded anal prober made of firm rubber, thanks for the advice lady's .

I've decided beads problems not for me so I've ordered myself a prostate massager instead so we've both got a toy. Thanks for the advice.

Thats good, hope the toy works out for you!

🐼

Prostate massager had my leg twitching on 1st go!! Haven't been back for a 2nd yet! Lol enjoy

Update, got my LH butt buddy prostate massager yesterday feels good in, this morning me and oh had full play, put beads in her and I had buddy in whilst Having sex, mine didn't really seem to hit the spot but still new so couldn't really tell did feel good tho, and the finish wow legs o jelly 😊 Now on the look out for a nice plug for oh, any suggestions guys.

Taz74 wrote:

Update, got my LH butt buddy prostate massager yesterday feels good in, this morning me and oh had full play, put beads in her and I had buddy in whilst Having sex, mine didn't really seem to hit the spot but still new so couldn't really tell did feel good tho, and the finish wow legs o jelly 😊 Now on the look out for a nice plug for oh, any suggestions guys.

Hello, here are a few recommendations:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37178

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37925

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25809 - quite big

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

if you both intend on your OH wearing a butt plug during sex then its recommended to go for a plug with a narrow neck and a wide flat base. for example the first link. otherwise it just gets pushed out 

🐼

We're a huge fan of the vibrating range. We started out much the same as many other couples some beads, some small butt plugs but when we went up to the vibrating range of anal toys that took the whole experience to a new level. Now we hardly find much interest in the beginners basic range. Had a dabble at strap on fun but we're going to give that another go because for both of us we didn't get properly in the mood for it. Standby for an update when we do though because it would be rude to not share the experience.

I've thought of the vibrating Ines but don't want it to be over too soon😜As for the strap Ons is that one for him to use on u or u to use on him😊I have been reading on pegging but yeah proberbly no and I don't think mrs would go for it

Just take it easy, plenty of lube and enjoy. If it hurts stop and talk about it.

Well he's used them on me which gave me a nice bit of DP, I've used it on him and he is keen to try it again. Basically we just love experimenting especially with some anal fun 😜

It's all fun!! :-)

The real fun happens when you go girthy!

KingGrthy wrote:

The real fun happens when you go girthy!

Yes I would agree, though it's a long way off for the OP

How quickly Should u go girthy if your a beginner??

Sftm86 wrote:

How quickly Should u go girthy if your a beginner??

There is no right or wrong answer to this question. It takes time time to work up to larger diameters.

The main thing is to go slowly and stay within your comfort zone, there is a bit of a pain element to pushing to larger girths but must be careful not to push that too far as you can hurt yourself, more pain does not help loosen things more quickly. My advice if your interested in going large so to speak is get a couple dildoes, I always recommend the Lovehoney beaded glass dildo as a great start. The beaded nature of it when moved in and out naturally helps to relax the sphincter muscles and it has two different diameter ends which gives you options. Also consider a silicon dildo, something around 4.5-5.5 inches diameter to work up to. When you can comfortably take that then move up in girth around a half inch. Once you can comfortably take 7-8 inches diameter your almost ready for her fist.

This doesn't happen overnight, realistically your talking about several months of play to work up to 7-8 inches and that would actually be quick compared to my own experience where I have done this overa coupl years.

also worth trying a high volume enema a few times as this kind of play can otherwise get a bit messy and IME makes the play so much better as it's totally clean, specially if it involves a partner.

you might ask why, and all I can say is the feels are epic, can orgasm massive without touching my cock!

Cheers πŸ‘ ye the glass toy u mentioned is what I got my eye on next tbh. Ye I can tell it takes time got a plug p massager n beads been working with everytime I use them always feel like I want to continue to bigger not sure about fist but who knows never say never πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ thanks for advice