Prostate Lovin'

Hey all. Just purchased my first sex toys. Hurray for me!! The items I got are anal beads, prostate massager, an inflatable vibrating butt plug and of course a bottle of anal lube to go with it. A bit much for a first timer I know but hey, why not?? Anyway, what I want to ask you lovely people is do you have any anal wisdom for someone who has had little more than a finger in him? Also I would love to hear about some experiences you have had which I can relate to at this point in my life (sexually) thanks in advance for your help. X

Hello and welcome! Can't give you any prostate advice, but start small with the toys and then work your way up. Use a lot of lube and stop if it hurts, no need to rush things :)

Personally I love anal beads, that is probably a great way to start for you, they are pretty small and lots of fun when you pull them out during climax!

Yes the beads is where I'm planning to start. I think I'm going to tackle the inflatable plug last! Thanks for the tip 😊

Yes makes for a good read. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Beads, fingers, small toys are all good places to start with anal play.....always with plenty of lube. Get to know your own body and teach yourself to relax, that way you'll find inserting and removing anything easier. Move onto bigger things when you feel ready but stop immediately if anything causes you pain......enjoy x

Hi! Starting off small and working your way up is always good advice :)

I bought my bf a butt plug and it should get here today! I'm slightly worried that it's going to be a little big for him since i went with a medium and he hasn't had all that much experience with anal play but hopefully it'll be fine 😊😊

Kinkymermaid wrote:

Hi! Starting off small and working your way up is always good advice :)

I bought my bf a butt plug and it should get here today! I'm slightly worried that it's going to be a little big for him since i went with a medium and he hasn't had all that much experience with anal play but hopefully it'll be fine 😊😊

Even as a newish person he should not have any real issues even at the medium size, as long as he's relaxed it should be no problem, if you're using it on him guage his reaction by his face/posture as you push it in, and lube of course, he'll love it.

Am just starting to experiment in this area myself, have got a butt plug and have just ordered beaded anal vibe. Looking forward to trying it out when it arrives.

Hi there, having only really started anal a few months ago myself, I started small, the first one I got was a Doc Johnson small butt plug as i am a small slender male anyway, I am now very comfortable having this in for extended periods of time and often forgeting about it. (took motor bike out for a ride and went food shopping).

I then got some anal beads and bigger vibrating but plug, before I used the bigger plug I made sure I was comfortable using the anal beads. I apply plenty of lube to the bigger plug to make sure it can go in easily.

My last purchase which should arrive on wednesday is the lovehoney 6 inch suction cup dildo. I am looking forward to using this I have to admit. Again though I will start small and work my way up to using this rather than just trying to push it in.