Anal obsession

Last I’d say 2 weeks I’ve become completely obsessed with anal I’m gagging for it most days seriously can’t help but putting a dildo up my ass or wanting my hubbys cock up there lately. Don’t get me wrong I’ve liked anal doing anal for a while but like what I said I’ve become almost addicted I’m loving it right now. Anyone else experienced something similar like this or am I just going through a phase? :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Not at all. What you describe is someone just exploring their sexuality. Some folks are into anal and others aren’t. If your partner isn’t into it just use toys. All good. The issue is to feel good and be honest with your partner.

1 Like

You’re just exploring and have stumbled across something you’re currently really enjoying and it’s exciting because it’s new. I hope you continue to love it as much as you do now.
People who love anal are special people to me.

1 Like

I’m very much the same.

It seems that the more she pegs me the more I need it. It’s becoming an obsession with me.

3 Likes

Embrace it anal is exciting and very enjoyable. You are exploring your sexuality and there’s nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

Me too,totally addicted.Furthermore i seem to enjoy it even more taking it when in my feminine state rather than as a Sissy and the more realistic the dildo the better as it feels fantastic.

2 Likes

That’s interesting.

For me the length and girth of the dildo is important but i can’t feel any difference betwen the life like dildos and the smooth untextured ones.

2 Likes

@Rebecca
I have been seriously into anal for about 20 years as I found vaginal painful as my husband is big and so decided to go anal - and I find it so much fun and so does my husband

Also I enjoy pegging my husband and so we are both into giving and receiving anal :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

Wife and I love anal. Wife prefers anal to PIV. She has been pegging me for some years now and we engage in a lot of different type of anal play. I can say for myself having a prostate, I am totally addicted to anal.

5 Likes

@JMS55 …Have you ever achieved a hands free orgasm from pegging ???

1 Like

@walsh111 i have several times. I posted a few times this past week on other posts my latest experience.

2 Likes

@JMS55 …would be interested to read about it…we love both enjoy a good pegging…but I’ve not been able to make him cum hands free yet…

1 Like

lol ironically I’m now on an anal ban for a while as this last week I’ve kinda over done it and currently my hole is like very ouch!! I blame myself for being greedy and over stretching it on a tunnel plug :see_no_evil:

1 Like

The wife and I are obsessed with anal. I am on the receiving end of most of the time, but my wife also like it up her butt from time to time. I can definitely say I am totally addicted to anal, I really crave being pegged, fisted or just having a toy up my ass, luckily my wife loves playing with my ass.

2 Likes

I would love to do anal alot more with the wife but when she gets me an erection she laughs and says ’ u expect me to put that up there’.
Is there any anal relaxing methods anyone can recommend

1 Like

Yeah I felt a bit ‘sore’ last night even hubby suggested a break from it for my own sake :sweat_smile: but still I’m loving it getting me so wet etc

3 Likes

Any advice on how to get the OH to relax for anal

1 Like

Time, patience and training.

She needs to be comfortable with her arse being played with and learn to relax and enjoy it.

Slow down, let her set the pace and you can never have too much lube!

1 Like

While I enjoy PIV, I prefer anal. When I first married my husband, I couldn’t really even do PIV because it was so tight. I get the best orgasms from anal anyways, because my orgasm often depends on being able to push fluids out. Hard to remove fluids when there’s something stuffed in my vagina.

Anal also makes me feel more comfortable in my body, due to my gender issues. While my mind knows I was born a girl and I have a vagina, I get the best orgasms from boy sex. Getting anal and ejaculating lets me forget the girl aspects of my body.

1 Like

Yes,some of it could be the thought its lifelike but actually i can tell the difference somewhat.Maybe that will fade as i get more and more poundings which i absolutely love :rofl:

1 Like