Anal obsession

I am currently using butt plugs and dildos on a daily basis in an attempt to get prolerly stretched so I can take larger toys. Unfortunately my wife isnt interested in anal but I feel like I am becoming addicted/obsessed with my own anal play. Hoping one day to achieve orgasm through anal play but not there yet.

3 Likes

I am a solo sex act with my wife unable to participate . I get a craving for anal play several times a week . I often start out with a small tee plug or jeweled plug , then really enjoy my remote egg that stays in even while doing housework naked and the wife can change the patterns if she feels up to it . I have four different prostrate massagers , none stay in with much movement . I have one smooth skinnier 6" rainbow dildo I often use as a warm up to the larger dildos . Unlike @rockstar , I can defiantly tell the difference between the smooth. and life like dildos . I have three different 7" dildos , two with balls . As I ride those I often think of the phrase " balls deep " . For those extra hungry days I have my big fat 9" . On those anal lustful days , if I were a cat I would be purring as I ride and gyrate my toys . As a note , I have videos of my anal toys in use and can mentally revisit them disappearing in my hair free , tanned ass . On video the rainbow is great watching the colors disappear . The slow use of the 9" from pre entry until the whole length is in is also a video often watched .

2 Likes

@Oldman For prostate massagers that do stay put, check out the Aneros Helix line up. The non-vibrating is better for sitting but the vibrations do add extra sensation obviously.

I have multiple that cost a lot of money , all pretty much a disappointment . The following is way better , with long run times . Remote works maybe 20-25’ away . Have as of yet not tried over the internet controls . We-Vibe Jive App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator - Lovehoney UK

Presumably the long tail stops it getting lost up there?

I suppose it is possible , but the control tail is about 6" long . The egg settles in with about 3-4" hanging out . Wife gets a chuckle out of seeing the flashing light if I am nude in low light .

LMAO! My wife says the same for various other toys we play with.

1 Like

My wife actually suggested it the first time, because she felt her pussy was too loose after three children. (She wasn’t.)

I didn’t take advantage of the opportunity I was given, because the sensation was too great and rather than relaxing inside her, I went into jackhammer mode immediately and quickly shot my load in her ass.

Anal feels great! Enjoy it!

2 Likes

For me personally, I do go through phases where I crave it more than others and also want it more vigorously shall we say.
I enjoy anal but sometimes feel like I’m not fussed or just plain can’t be arsed with anal. No pun intended, of course. :joy:
Then I’ll have phases where I want it, I want it now and I want it deep and hard. Sometimes I want it deep and hard anally and vaginally at the same time. :woman_shrugging:t3:
That’s me. Some time ago, I met a woman who preferred anal over vaginal sex and she expressed that for her, her arse would ache and want cock when she would get horny.
Only time will tell if it is a phase for you or something else. Either way, if you’re having fun and it is satisfying, enjoy every moment.

3 Likes

My wife no so much with anal once in awhile. But a year ago while giving me a blowjob she slid her finger in my butt from there it’s definitely an obsession. Have a few prostate massagers and butt plugs and recently she surprised me with a 5 inch dildo she uses now when giving a blowjob. Pegging may be in the near future we have discussed it so looking at different strap-ons

2 Likes

@Flipper22 I so love it. I am totally addicted to receiving anal. The feeling and the orgasms are out of this world.

1 Like

@JMS55 your so right, it’s hard to believe it started with just a finger how fast I came when she slid her finger in for the first time.

1 Like

My OH only gets anal if he has been a good boy& the Best lube we use is competitor anal has never been so easy, pleasurable

IMAGE REMOVED - Please only post images in the dedicated Your Photos category

Just a heads up @kaylakakes11 if that picture is not a LH product / and picture it will need to be removed.
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-great-big-photo-guide/257640#allowed

Thank you

1 Like