anal play and straight guys

Hi everyone i have been wondering why there is such a taboo in straight guys about anal play even when they know about the p spot the still wont try so whats your thoughts guys any answers will good cause i cant work it out lol

My boyfriend doesn't mind it, at all. Not too invasive, a finger tops, no toys yet, but because he's we just introduced anal play and we're taking it slow, but he likes it.

I think most of the taboo thing is there because they don't know how it feels. My boyfriend didn't know until I tried, gently, to stimulate his prostate through the perineum. From that moment on, he was way more interested in it.

I had a medical camera up my bum (colonoscopy), and was surprised that it felt pleasant. I wouldn't want anything as big as a cock up there though, especially if there was a man on the end of it!

My thinking is that if a guy plays with his butt it makes him gay but thats not the case i think guys should try a prostate massager and they would notice the diffrence in there orgasams

just managed to get my man to try a vibrating butt plug he loved it but was scared of trying it as he thinks it makes him a tad gay

The taboo behind it is slowly fading, but there are still countless people who were raised in ignorant and negative enviroments when it comes to thinking about this kind of thing. Also, some people male or female may just not be in to it, have had bad experiences etc.

I think sometimes it takes the girl to introduce the guy to it,, have to say I like my big plugs.

I have always done some form of anal play with myself but never felt comfortable bringing it up to a gf, or with most other guys. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that male masturbation is seen as pathetic or sad (probably does it because he cant find a woman) and if you are exploring yourself that much then you are not only sad but a little gay. It annoys me that anal=gay because there is a hole (sic) new realm of pleasure out there for guys to explore

When I have tried to introduce it to some guys, their main fear has been them catching the ghey, especially my ex swinginging partner, he really was convinced of it and thought it to be disgusting. I thought he was narrow minded and ended our relationship.

My partner was a bit reluctant to try anal play at first as he thought it made him gay, but he loves it now. He definatley is not gay either

X

wanting to have anal sex with a woman does'nt make you gay, so having a woman playing with your anus does'nt either, its all having sex with the opposite sex

I am not gay in any way and have no desires to do anything with anyone else other than with Peppa my partner. She performs regular anal play which includes large dildo insertions, strapon anal dildos leading onto alternate hand insertion and fisting. A very enjoyable and sometimes overwhelming experiance but all this aside the thought of doing this with a man makes me shudder.

George

Wow what a response guys im not gay either and when i introduced the idea to her i was surprised she went with it now she enjoys it but wont go as far as using strapons as she says it makes her feel like she would be a man giving me anal we nust use plugs and prostate vibrators all diffrent sizes

I think it's a real shame that it is seen as a problem for male anal play to be considered as 'gay'. Unfortunately, it's the closed-minded society we live in which likes to pigeon-hole everyone and everything to give it an explanation or reasoning. We are all sexual people, so why can't it just be seen as a sexual act? I also really dislike the fact that the word 'gay' also still has negative connotations within certain circles, as if it's inferior to being 'straight'.

My point of view is that why should women be the only ones to enjoy anal? And why should there be a hang up for fellas because of the whole gay thing. Your either gay, bi or your not and whichever you are who cares. I like the anal thing, I'm not gay and I like it if I can get my partner to use a strap-on on me. The strap-on is not a gay thing it's about who is in control and the idea of the woman being in control and the one doing the penetrating is a massive turn-on.

Thoughts aside I am a man's man who never dreamed of anything gong up my bum but since being introduced by my OH I can honestly say that I would challenge any man to deny loving perennial play combined with a slobery blow job. Open your mind and enjoy+explore.

Subdom27 wrote:

I think it's a real shame that it is seen as a problem for male anal play to be considered as 'gay'. Unfortunately, it's the closed-minded society we live in which likes to pigeon-hole everyone and everything to give it an explanation or reasoning. We are all sexual people, so why can't it just be seen as a sexual act? I also really dislike the fact that the word 'gay' also still has negative connotations within certain circles, as if it's inferior to being 'straight'.

I entirely agree, I would consider myself way too much of a pervert to be accurately represented in the simplistic gay\straight dichotomy. It is more about the mentioning it to other people. Men seem to be chastised socially for admitting to using sex toys, if I were to tell people about my near excessive use of Tengas then I would also be made fun of...although probably not have my sexuality called into question

Subdom27 wrote:

Couldnt have put it better labels force people to live a life thats deemed as "normal" to fit in with society instead of exploring what they enjoy in normal life and there sexual life

I'm beginning to really get into anal . Giving and receiving . But no I would never broadcast what I like ..... X

How ever you get yourself off, try it with a vibrating butt plug too, then try and tell yourself it isn't at the very least 5 times more of an intense orgasm. This applies to both sexes,my only disappointment was the fact it took till my mid thirties to discover.butt plugs rock!