anal play and straight guys

Thanks I'm gona give the vibrating butt plug a go .....

You should also have a look at vibrating prostate massagers to makes your orgasams so much more intense

My boyfriend said at the beginning of our (sexual) relationship that his hard limit was me going anywhere near his bumhole. I like squeezing his bumcheeks with my hands and running my hands along his butt but have never approached his anus, I don't think he'd forgive me if I did. I love his bum though, it's beaut! That's why he lets me touch it. I think he'd be angry/sad/lose his trust in me if I were to go near his bumhole though.

Now my question is, does the space between the balls and bumhole count? And how do I "press" it to stimulate the prostate? And also, would you recommend it going on what I have said above? Or not?

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Now my question is, does the space between the balls and bumhole count? And how do I "press" it to stimulate the prostate? And also, would you recommend it going on what I have said above? Or not?

Just below the balls is a good spot, but you'd be best giving him a warning lol, there is actually a hole around there where you can put the balls back in to the body, which trans people use a lot for tucking, it makes for a lot of fun :D But it is a strange sensation at first so go slowly and gently :)

I actually struggle to cum if I haven't got a finger or a toy up my bum,

Abit tmi there lol

There is so much wrong with the attitude most men have about this stuff.

FIrstly, there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Secondly, liking things up your bum does not change your sexuality in any way - you just like things up your bum.

Thirdly, if a lady shags a man up the bum with a strap-on, it is still a man and woman shagging. That isn't gay.

The really sad part is that society being as it is, people are missing out on so much fun, so much closeness.

I'm a bloke who has had his strap-on wielding lady up his bum more times than I can remember. I love it. Sometimes I even crave it. But I'm not gay. I just love the facts that her using her strap-on normally makes her cum really quickly (it rubs in the right places apparently), and it is about the only sexual stuff we do where she is totally in charge. Plus it feels fantastic.

So, my advice to everyone is that if you want to, try it.

Here's my take.

Whenever someone's asks if I'm gay because like I my ass played with, I simply ask "Does it make you/your girlfriend, a lesbian because you like/she likes her pussy being licked?"

Quite often the response is "Hmm, never thought about it like that"

here here Geordie_ben84

thats my line with it too.

i did worry a bit when the OH said she would like to try a strap-on, but like you say its a guy and a girl so how can it be Gay.

Now its just a case of enjoying it all, and never looking back. If you dont try it based on what you think other people will say / think, then you are missing out big time.

Love anal play, have been playing with toys & fingers for a while now and I've been pegged more times than I can count. Just working up to taking OH's fist, can't wait for that to happen, four fingers feels amazing. Being rimmed is the most fantastic feeling in the world, any guys who have yet to try anal play are seriously missing out, it doesn't make you gay.

Love anal play.

this gay this is so social thing...don't count it.

do what you like and feel ok with, Sure try anal play it's hot.

i like adding cock ring and ride my dildos or get OH with her strapon.

Yes!

I was the first person my husband tried anal play with. He got interested in it not only because he's open-minded and sexually adventurous to begin with, but more specifically he became curious about it because I enjoy anal play so much. It started in typical fashion - one or two fingers during oral - then quickly progressed to strap-ons, large dildos, and fisting. It's actually one of the main reasons we became regular Lovehoney customers!

He was never hung up on the 'gay' thing (because it isn't, if it's with the opposite sex; and even if it was... who cares?). That said, he admits to having semi-fluid sexuality. And because of the stigma in society, he forbid me to mention the toys and fisting to anyone. (LH forums don't count, though. :P)

With allowance for one's own discretion, I say don't knock it 'til you try it, and if it feels good, do it.

some great words of advice here!

Hi. There really is no correlation to anal play and being gay. Lots of gay people don't engage in anal sex at all indeed statistics suggest it is more straight couples who do. My wife and I engage in anal play be it me to her or her to me. We both really enjoy it. I love her fisting me, using various toys of various sizes on me including her pegging me. It is incredibly pleasurable being filled by her and it's the fact that it is her which is the best part of it all.

As all before have said - you can enjoy anal play remain perfectly straight without having any gay urges or possible "turning gay" .There is nothing wrong with enjoying your body and especially if you have a loved one that can share your experiences with you. I love having my wife peg and fist me far more than I enjoy solo play because it is simply an extension of our love making. Frankly speaking, I dont see what all the fuss is about anyway since there is absolutely nothing wrong about being gay anyway - if I could, I would happily be a lesbian for a few weeks! ;-)

Aye, I don't see any problem or taboo either, or link or problem with the "gay" angle either, any which ways. We're only here once, so might as well work out how our own bits work. Plus, wisdom has it that anal play can help get shut of piles as well. Which is nice... Sorry for the last bit.

I've indulged in anal play lots before, always solo though never with my gf. I do enjoy it but also find it a bit of a taboo subject. I've used my index and middle fingers mainly and have got each one in up to the knuckles. It feels AMAZING. Always with lube, would like to try plugs but am worries about what my GF might think... Advice?

Sorry to ask a question inside an existing debate!

You could ask how she feels about anal? You could accidentally have a slip of the tongue when you go down on her and see how she reacts, she might even like anal but be embarrassed to talk to you about it.

Best thing is to have a bevvy or two to relax things and talk about it. After all, its good to talk!😉

i have just placed an order for a small vibrator and some lube,hope to introduce my hubby to it,not sure how he will respond,he is very straight,oh well soon find out,lol

I am a guy and intrigued by it i have to say but my oh not so much