anal plug harness for men?

is it me or are there only 2 anal plug harnesses for men and neither of them have a vac u loc attachment for the plus/dildos? thanks. :-)

what id like is a harness that has the vac u loc attachment for anal toys and obviously space for my cock n balls. but without the big clunky buckles and leather straps of the 2 that i see in here. id like one i can wear under my jeans. thanks.

I would like this as well.!!!
Although the harness can be pulled nice n tight and worn under lose clothes 
**REMOVED BY MODERATOR** 

Come on now we are a retailer let's not talk about suggesting other sites on our Lovehoney forum.

If we don't sell something and you wish we would you can always ask for it here: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/#p1451404

Hi drtydwg73

Have you considered getting this harness and using it with this to make it compatible with Vac-U-Lock? 

Then you can attach any Vac-U-Lock toy for your enjoyment :) 

I have looked for something like this as well, I don't believe Doc Johnson makes a Vac u Lock Plug Harness. However as pointed out above some are made to work with suction cups. There is defiantly a gap in the market.

i looked at those lovehoney jess but the harness is a little too bulky for my liking really. thanks tho.