Strap-on question - anyone know the answer to this?

Hi all.

There seems to be more than one plug-in dildo system for strap-ons, and I was wondering if anyone here knows the differences?

I've got a Vac-U-Plug harness that takes "Real Deal" dildos. I think it's made by Aries Ram or something like that. Anyway, is this system compatible / the same as the "Vac-U-Lock" stuff sold at Lovehoney? Tried looking at the help blorb but this isn't mentioned. Maybe a guide to the differences would be handy.

Can anyone help me out with an answer? :-)

Not sure, sorry. Do the plugs look the same?
If I were you I'd just email Lovehoney and ask if they could help you out. They're really friendly and get back to you pretty quick.

Hi anyone out there offer any guidance on harness systems that are able to take monster dildos. My search has lasted several monthsa now and it remains fruitless !!!!!!! ha ha ha.
Granted some of the monsters are pretty limp and bendy, but we are willing to give it a go, even if it has to be guided in by hand. Anyone having trodden this particular path before us, with any advice vwould be welcomed. I keep seeing them on aff profile snaps so they are out there!!!
Sounds like Jaws eh .... bye for now. Phil.