Is this the norm or do partners pull out before

15 Likes

Yes I do too…

10 Likes

Im with you , love the feeling of it

10 Likes

My oh let’s my cum during ‘bum fun’

4 Likes

My wife lets me cum in her ass. Sometimes I do pull out and blow my load over her ass. She loves both but she let me decide where I blow my load.

5 Likes

I love it when hubby cums in my bum!

11 Likes

Have to admit it didn’t even cross my mind that you wouldn’t let someone cum in there (given you’ve let them in there in the first place). I’d be interested if some people don’t.

11 Likes

I wear a condom whilst doing it to my other half. So i cum in it…in her :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes, most times.

4 Likes

@GoGirl12

You are definitely missing out, it’s such a nice feeling, especially if you can masturbate at the same time
OH always says it makes me feel even tighter

You should try it, even if you don’t let him finish inside you :sweat_drops:

9 Likes

My wife likes me to come in her ass but occasionally she also likes me to pull out and come on her back.

2 Likes

@Beats69

I also like my OH cumming on my arse, normally ends up halfway up my back as well lol :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I don’t let him cum inside when anal as im not a fan of the feeling. But he is more than happy to pull out and finish over my ass.

8 Likes

Wife lets me finish inside with anal, although she had noticed in the past one time we used a condom and she said it was nice not to have the dripping after… But for the most part she’s always had the attitude that if we’re having anal, I better enjoy it to the last drop.

Her tune had recently started to change though as the last few times (either anal with vaginal toy, or PIV with a plug) she’s noted that the anal sensations have transitioned again from “mildly painful” to “meh, but like the taboo” and now into “actually, I like the way it feels AND the taboo”.

I’m hoping this means we’ll eventually get to add more regular anal into our bedtime routine and not just the extended romps.

7 Likes

Haha same here, always making a mess :laughing:

1 Like

When we have anal wife likes to put a dildo in her vagina as well for that DP feeling and then uses her Womanizer/Melt for clitoral stimulation to O. She enjoys the feeling of being so filled up, totally used, and the taboo of it all. AND over time has transitioned from slightly painful :arrow_right: mildly uncomfortable :arrow_right: don’t mind it at all :arrow_right: actually, I rather like the feeling of @LRLRL in my ass.

8 Likes

I think it’s quite hot too :smirk:

2 Likes

We haven’t done much anal, it was something I wasn’t much in to until I tried it, now my partner has got me in to it when it comes to cumin I wouldn’t cum in her ass I would roll her over and finish off in her vagina. Think I will try and cum in her ass going on what you all say

5 Likes

If and when I’m
Lucky enough to get it lol it’s usually my yearly birthday treat lol love him cumming inside x

5 Likes

It is rare for this to happen to me, but do love it … it has always been ‘safe’ sex, but love to feel the pulsating of an orgasm inside me

R xxx

3 Likes