Anal Sex - Do you allow partner to orgasm inside

I do like the feeling of hubby cummin inside me :sweat_drops:

Although hubby does sometimes pulling out to finish on my ass

6 Likes

I donā€™t see the hype of pulling out and finishing on my partners body I much prefer to keep it in. I guess if my partner asked for it I may have a different opinion.

3 Likes

Me and the wife are doing more and more anal play and I sometimes finish inside of her. She tells me itā€™s a waste though and would rather have it in her vagina.

5 Likes

@KentCouple1990

Itā€™s never a waste if you both enjoy it

Does she say the same when she gives you a BJ

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest she never really likes me to cum in her mouth as she doesnā€™t like the taste. itā€™s all good though, if sheā€™s happy Iā€™m happy.

Whatā€™s the sayingā€¦ā€˜happy wife, happy lifeā€™ :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

I normally finish inside, besides the feeling itā€™s much easier when it comes to clean up!:joy:

2 Likes

Yeah same as us, my wife digs DP and loves me to cum in her very tight delicious buttā€¦

2 Likes

yup same here, can feel the sensation of when he does come a bit more up there too

4 Likes

we do anal 2-3 times per month. I always finish inside her, its my little gift to her lol

4 Likes

I donā€™t understand NOT cumming. If my husband pulled out I would be insulted and upset and ashamed. To me, pulling out would be like saying Iā€™m not worth cumming in.

On the flip side, feeling that kind of orgasm is so amazing. I could take it in front of 200 people without a care in the world.

10 Likes

Yeah, I love it

5 Likes

Anal is such a big part of our sex lives, wife enjoys me finishing inside her, she wants it no other way.

5 Likes

My OH also lets me finish insideā€¦and it doesnā€™t seem to leak out afterwards :joy:

2 Likes

Yes! It feels so good to finish in my ass!

10 Likes

Yes absolutely and feels great to be in my wifes ass and cumming in her. Similar to a couple of others she usually plays with a vibrator on her clit whilst im in her ass and her orgasms definitely feel (and sound) more intense

2 Likes

We donā€™t do anal often but when we do he usually cums inside me

9 Likes

It would be rude not to let him cum in my bum.

4 Likes

My husband cums inside me when we have anal. I really enjoy the feeling.

4 Likes

I love it when someone cums in my ass, but then i also love being used. If someone fucks my ass iā€™m very submissive and will let them finish however they want

8 Likes

My OH letā€™s me cum in her ass but she does prefer for me to cum on her ass hole so depending on position weā€™re in it runs down to her pussy.Ihave had our trans friend cum in my ass and itā€™s a strange feeling but also quite pleasurable she has also cum on my ass then my OH decided she wanted to clean it up

5 Likes