Angle embarrassing

Hey @Lewisfjarrett, it’s not embarrassing at all - we’re not taught these things and people don’t talk about them enough, so thank you for raising it.

It sounds from the subsequent posts that it’s more the “getting in” that you’re worried about than it is the angle once you’re in (sorry if I’ve misinterpreted). When on top, I always have to guide it in - I think this is largely due to gravity (even if you’re very erect) so this is completely normal. With a male partner on top or doggy for example, they will more often than not hold their penis and guide - again this is completely normal. I personally find it really hot when someone rubs their penis up and down before going in - this stimulates the clitoris and feels like a bit of a tease for me, but also can help the partner to find the “entry point” too if that makes sense and the best angle without it feeling rushed.

It’s definitely worth having a look at anatomical diagrams of vulvas if you haven’t before. As others have said, lubrication is also key. Warming up before penetrative sex (whether that’s with fingers, mouth etc) and also using lube will make things so much easier.

2 Likes