Anniversary Discount

Yeah pretty sure my unlimited benefits lapsed because my wife had bought a few things on her account instead, so hadn’t bought anything using mine.

@Rob36 possibly your issue is now fixed (at least on non-mobile platform) from what I saw.
All the same, you might care to drop a note in the issues tracker thread, to have some eyes on it (when the DEVs have a moment).

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lovehoney-glitches/254290/145

I just wandered if anyone knows when anniversary discount emails are sent out and if they are still a thing? Our anniversary is on Monday and I’ve got a BIG wishlist!! We’re going go sit down together over the weekend and pick out a few outfits that he wants to see me in too. If I’m going to get a discount I’d rather wait before placing my order. I don’t think I’ve ever had one before now that I think about it :thinking:

It says there’s an anniversary discount in the new loyalty bit, and in the sign-up email too, but that is all I know about it. :slightly_smiling_face: It seems like there should be one, but I changed my anniversary recently to try and trigger a discount email and I did not receive one. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve not had one for years :woman_shrugging:t2:

Does the New Loyalty bit mean it might be coming back? That’s exciting :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I would have thought that if it was included in the updated page then it should already be here?

1 Like

True… our anniversary hasn’t happened since the update so I’ve no idea but would be very nice if it does make a comeback.

Anyone here had an anniversary discount since the change over?

1 Like

I was thinking of sending customer care an email and asking because I don’t want to order something and then get a discount email the next day, equally I don’t want to miss out on a discount if I’m entitled to one! :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Let us know what you find out! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Peitho and @Ian_Chimp and everyone else who is interested - I have emailed customer care about the Anniversary discount and they have sent me a code for 40% discount. They said I should have got one and sorry that I didn’t receive it. I’m now very happy and looking forward to picking out a few new lingerie pieces with my OH over the weekend.

7 Likes

Fabulous news! :clap::clap:

Happy Shopping :+1:

2 Likes

That’s good news. :+1: I don’t know how it’s supposed to work normally? I set mine for 01/05 a week before, and got nothing. I’ve just been back in now and changed it to the 15/05. I’ve also added in another 3 anniversaries just for fun (and because you can :slightly_smiling_face:). No idea what effect that will have.

New website = still confusing.

2 Likes

You can add more than one anniversary?! I didn’t know that. Not sure what other anniversary I might have though

I’ve peppered them liberally throughout the year. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What kind of other anniversaries can you have though? Maybe when we started dating but that’s all I can think of!

Um? First meet? First kiss? First hand-job? First time you met some parents? First time you took a salsa class together? First kebab? I just put some dates in. :slightly_smiling_face:

The anniversary box only shows up when you tick ‘in a relationship’ which seems a little unfair on the singletons. For those you could have ‘first wank’ or ‘first Lovehoney purchase’. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s only one primary Anniversary, but you can swop one of the others in any time. I should put 11 in, and then maybe I’d get a 40% off discount every month. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good to know, ours is next month and I have a fairly long wishlist which would benefit from 40% off!

1 Like

:rofl: Would be nice to get 40% off every month but I imagine that they’ll notice if you’re getting discounts all the time! It does seem a bit unfair on single people I agree, maybe they should have a “when I signed up to LH” anniversary like you suggested.

2 Likes

Did you get a one-use anniversary code, or a generic one?

1 Like

I’m not sure how to tell the difference, it’s just a series of letters and numbers, not like the unlimited discount. I’m hoping it lasts long enough to use it over the weekend.