Anniversary Discount

I’ve seen a post today regarding the birthday discount offer but just wondered what the system was re the anniversary offer listed in the new loyalty benefits? I’m guessing the birthday offer runs off your D.O.B listed on your profile but can’t see anywhere for you to list your anniversary.

Anyone have any info please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You used to be able to add your anniversary date to your account. As with everything else, I don’t believe the website is fully complete/live/sorted out. In particular I’m expecting a launch of the revamped loyalty scheme at some point.

5 Likes

@Rob36 Not sure if you have since located this feature, but happened upon your post.
This is found (off the Canadian website at any rate) as follows:

• login to LH (shopper account)
  • access your Account page
  • locate & select the Personal Details option (on the left menu bar)
  • expand the Tell us about yourself sub-section on the right
  • observe and complete the Anniversary date field
  • select Update my details (may have to re-AUTH as part of this)

Good luck! :smiley:

@browan thanks. There’s no box to fill in. One for birth date but not anniversary.

@Rob36 Obvious question, but have you tried setting your Relationship Status to a value that might support exposing the Anniversary field?

For example, I see it, but I have my status set to In a Relationship.
Possibly the desired field is “gated” based on this criteria?

I did not develop the site of course, this is entirely conjecture on my part.

1 Like

It is a linked field. :+1: If you put ‘In a Relationship’ some input boxes will magically appear. It’s tucked away in the ‘Tell us about yourself’ box:

Not sure if it means we get an Anniversary discount though.

1 Like

Out of interest what is the anniversary discount? Is it the same as the birthday discount? thanks

I don’t think there is one? Certainly doesn’t seem to be at the moment!

@browan there’s only one option for married folk - ‘in a relationship’. Mine’s been set on that since 2009. :wink:

@Cassii @k8xxx it’s mentioned on the new site rewards but there’s no specific detail on either the birthday or anniversary discounts. Would be useful to have up to date info.

There’s also specific mention of unlimited being specific to UK customers here and the hope that it will transfer across to the new site.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-program.html

Fingers crossed it’s updated soon. If only to stop all the forum questions and speculation. :wink:

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp where did you find the ‘tell us about yourself’ box? Doesn’t appear in my profile details. I tried changed relationship status to single and then back to in a relationship and nothing popped up.

It was on the Personal Details page, under the Date of Birth.

1 Like

I wondered why I hadn’t received a birthday discount last time, somehow in the account details bit the box about receiving emails was unchecked, even though I do actually get regular emails. Hopefully it works for next time

What qualifies for Lovehoney unlimited? Can’t remember or find it anywhere

You needed to spend £50 in a year to trigger it (and keep it ticking over). I think they’re introducing a new one though, so we’ll have to wait and see what that is.

1 Like

I see, I’ve already done that this year so hopefully they can activate it for me retrospectively when they update it and bring it back

It sounds like you may have been Unlimited before the website swop over. If so, if you contact Customer Care (or @Lovehoney_Brenna can sometimes assist) they should be able to tag your account so the Unlimited delivery and discount code work. :+1:

If you want to check to see if it’s already working and you’d just not noticed, you can put £40 of something in your basket and add the code Unlimited25off40 in the box. The code will only work if your account has been marked as Unlimited.

You should also see a delivery discount when you get to checkout. All being well, this will work even if you haven’t put the code in. It gives you £3.99 to put towards your delivery (so free regular delivery, or cheaper more expensive one)

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I was on my mobile. It doesn’t show on there but just checked on the laptop and yep - there it is. Anniversary already listed. Didn’t get anything email wise last year (it’s in October) and that was before the website updated.

1 Like

No the code didn’t work unfortunately and the free delivery offer was just because it was over £40. I was unlimited at one time, but it probably just lapsed before the site update.

It’s probably worth checking with Customer Care just in case (especially if you’re thinking of putting an order in). Mine wasn’t swopped over properly, but it’s sorted now. :+1:

It’s £50 a year, but it’s a rolling 12 months. You could check your latest orders?

I don’t think they’re enrolling new people onto it though. It seems like they’re waiting for the new scheme (information has been a patchy on this so far though, so it’s a ‘wait and see’ kind of thing :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like