Anniversary

Today is our 10 year anniversary and although it hasn't always been easy we are still standing, still smiling and still so very much in love. We are always there for one another with a shoulder to cry on or lean on, an ear to listen and a voice to talk through things or give advice. We are both very adventurous and this has helped keep the realtionship from getting "stuck in a rut". There are so many things that have kept us together and we both look forward to spending the rest of our lives together.

How long have you been in a relationship and why do you think it has lasted or will last?

Eek eek eek soooo lovely aww! For me it's only been about six months but it's the most comfortable, supportive relationship I've had and I massively hope it lasts!!
Congratulations on 10 years!!!!! :D
Xx

been married 26 yrs living together for 29 ........I think its lasted cos she has such a cute bottom.

congratulations the first 25 are the hardest

gunther wrote:

been married 26 yrs living together for 29 ........I think its lasted cos she has such a cute bottom.

Ooh! I think I have a cute bottom! Hoping it will make it last for me too! :) xx

maltedmilk wrote:

gunther wrote:

Ooh! I think I have a cute bottom! Hoping it will make it last for me too! :) xx

I could say love, deep seated fondness, humour, respect, commitment, duty and even at times downright stubborness but a cute bum has an attraction all of its own.

I was in a relationship for 9yrs was my 1st relationship & my longest .

Congrateulations on your anniversary x

Congrateulations! I've been in the relationship for 3 years and we recently celebrated our anniversary.

Killerbunny - happy belated anniversary and ty.

ASK, thanks regarding picture, and 24 years, thats amazing, I think its brillaint that so many couples are commited to each other when there are also so many others these days who happily stray or are not willing to fight through problems and often leap at the first hurdle.

Congratulations x

We have been together for 19 years and married for 11 years ,and he just as sexy now as he was when we met xx

25 years married this year, met on a blind date in 87.

why and how the heck? good question. Mutual respect, space to do what we each want - if she wants quiet time watching some crap tv then i'll go watch sport elsewhere......

have grown to be on the same wavelength, amazing how many times one will say something and the other will respond ' was just thinking the same'.........

respect that each of us has changed/evolved over the time we've been together and that things that we both enjoyed may now be the domain of just 1 of us ( music/films as an example)

and i guess above all making time to have a laugh and a smile together.........