Another newbie

@MySecretDesires Welcome! Glad to have you! I’m a bit of a newbie to the forums myself. Hope you enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum @MySecretDesires hope it helps if you ever get stuck.

Hi and welcome. Trans woman here 4 years full time, next stop surgery.

Welcome to the forum! I’m New too! I love how open you are about being a straight man with a softer feminine side. :heart:
Hope you find the topics as helpful as I am!

1 Like

Thank you… many people simply can’t reconcile those two facts and assume sexuality is entirely linked to dressing up. This is absolutely not the case!

2 Likes

Personally I think it’s really sexy when a guy isn’t threatened by femininity :heart:

1 Like

Hi @MySecretDesires welcome to the tribe! :wink:

1 Like

Hi @MySecretDesires. Keep enjoying and experimenting. That way you will find your true desires and then you are able to tell partners

2 Likes

Hiya @MySecretDesires :wave: Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thank you… it’s something that’s still taking time to accept, but I love how it makes me feel and it’s an amazing escape from normal daily life.

By fully dressing up, I can become a whole different person, which is great fun. There’s also the bedroom outfits which are just for my benefit. I guess that’s where being feminine is more of a sexual kink for me, but I now have a small collection of my own things. Borrowing no longer required!

2 Likes