Any advice for better male masturbation

This works on a penis as well. The clit and penis head act in very similar ways, I recommend the balm

So, do you put this on her or both or use during solo play?

Solo play, either the clit or the penis head. You won’t notice much on the penis shaft and I’m unsure how it would feel inside a vagina.

On the sensitive areas (so penis head and clit) it makes the sensations 10 times more sensitive / enjoyable, it’s like a fine paste being massaged in, quite hard to explain, but good solo fun.

1 Like

What exactly is edging?

Edgeing is when you masturbate to the point of near orgasm but stop yourself from having an orgasm you then wait a few minutes and then continue to masturbate. By doing this you are prolonging your orgasm and yourself cumming so that when you do eventually orgasm and cum it will be a better experience.

2 Likes

As @caiuseder420 says, but in my case, it’s slightly different.

I write a long story about how I came to be in this lucky position of being able to edge for hours, but I declined to post it because it went on a bit too long.

When I started edging, it was exactly as described above, but over time I was able to get closer to that point of no return and stay there fro longer, being practically at ‘full strength’ so to speak, and for longer periods. Not just almost getting there and letting it drop, but actually staying there for ages. Of course, once you get to that point of no return, it’s all over, so practice makes perfect.

Something happened to me one day. I just got to the point where it was almost like being in a trance. It’s a very wholesome orgasmic feeling, which spreads further around the genitals and produces what I can only describe as really nice ‘shivers’ from the top of my legs and up my back. I find I can hold it there for many minutes at a time.

When I eventually let it blow, the orgasm can be quite overwhelming and I am so turned on that I am able to cum several times in quick succession, lasting a good couple of minutes, practically at ‘peak’ strength.

I’ve been on my own for the last few days and I’ve spent a good three or four hours each day doing this. It’s hugely addictive.

I’ve read articles on this kind of thing and they all say that it can take a lot of practice to achieve this. In my case, I found myself having to take antidepressants a few years ago. They totally killed my libido, as they often do, so it became a struggle to reach orgasm. After a while, it kind of helped train me into this as it took a long time to climb the heights, yet was still pleasurable on the way.

I couldn’t do this too often at first as I ached so much down below and had to wait a couple of days before having sex of any kind again.

It can be absolutely out of this world if I’m really ‘tuned in’. I think it was Frank Zappa who first said that our brains are our biggest erogenous zones. Get your head in gear and your private sex life will respond accordingly.

1 Like

I find the cheaper vibrators are great used on my perineum, balls and penis through my briefs and I can enjoy that for ages. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Sometimes i like to use 2 hands in different ways

Cock and ball rings can help with lots of the suggestions in the thread. https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/cock-rings/double-cock-rings/p/tracey-cox-edge-silicone-cock-and-ball-sling/a46675g83840.html

Are the toys for your cock any good? Feel much better orgasms?

There are a lot of toys designed to give all sorts of sensations to all different parts of the penis. There IS a toy that will make your experience more pleasurable, and experimenting with all types of toys can be wild fun too.

1 Like

Try anal py

Cock rings round the base and round the balls and a glans ring under the head is my current goo to for good self play

Hi, I love to wear stockings while I am masturbating, especially when I am smooth and using baby oils all over my smooth cock mmmmmm