Male toys

Can any of you amazing people help?
I’m thinking of buying myself a toy off LH (it will be my first) I’m always buying for my wife.
I want something that doesn’t have to go up my bum (never tried it, I just don’t think it’s for me) I’ve got no idea where to start???:pray:t2:
Someone on here mentioned to me about trying my wife’s bullet on my shaft & around the end of my co#k that was very nice especially going through all the vibration patterns​:smiley:

6 Likes

Cock ring, even of you don’t have any issues metal is best in my opinion

1 Like

I’ve just started using my partners wand in a similar way to the bullet as you’ve described. A bit more powerful and the bullet but really effective. Gives a great orgasm! My partner doesn’t always have the arm strength for a hand job, so she was quite happy I’d discovered this alternative :joy:

2 Likes

A flashlight would be a 1st choice for me. it took a little getting use to but found the result very good.

3 Likes

Recently bought this, highly recommend it.

3 Likes

As @mikeormick recommended, I have one. It’s not the cheapest toys but it’s a great toy. I’d recommend as well .

2 Likes

A wand with a male attachment is good (or just the attachment if you already have a wand.

The Fleshlight Quickshot is a reasonable price and is far and away the most effective sleeve that I own.

3 Likes

Have you considered trying a stroker or fleshlight?

2 Likes

I have, I think after the sensation of the bullet, I want something with multiple vibrating patterns!

2 Likes

Such a good choice, something about vibrations that really add to an experience I think…
There are some strokers that do vibrate plus also got things like cock rings what have a vibrator in them to stimulate

1 Like

My husband really likes his two fleshlights (quickshot and go torque) and his cock ring/ball stretchers (oxballs atomic jock and oxballs xstretch). He also likes really likes when I use one of our wands under his balls (LH plug in and mantric) and my clit vibe cupped around his balls or on the underside of his penis during oral. The next thing he wants to get is a vibrating cock ring, but we haven’t chosen one yet, and we haven’t looked into the fancier more expensive male toys yet. Hope you find a good one! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

If you have tried vibration and like
That maybe look at getting a blowmotion, I personally prefer fleshlights as vibration doesn’t really do it for me.

@FD1

For that vibration mix you could look at the Blowmotion Winged Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator in the SALE now.

Or for a more reasonabley priced starter option.

Fleshlight toys are great, as are Hot Octopuss. The HO Jett is hands free and really, really good

1 Like

These get recommended alot on here. Alot of wands arent really big for patterns though.
Bullets, pebble vibes and wands are all good options to consider regardless of anatomy though. The mantric pebble is really nice if your looking for somethig a little bigger than a bullet. Very nice patterns.

1 Like