any ladies...

I go through phases, Thursday, Friday, Saturday then nothing...... so far . Have been without for two weeks before, when I fancy to cum I do and when I dont, I dont. I have no routine.

BashfulBabe wrote:

mr_man wrote:

a myth that men generally do it more often then perhaps?

Think it's just more acceptable to discuss men doing it. I spend most of my time with pretty much all guys and me, and they will quite happily joke and chat about each other masturbating, but if I was the focus, most of them would be very uncomfortable. And back when I'd spend time among other women a lot, too, it was never really a subject that they liked speaking about. A guy can scream "I'm off for a wank!" and the room will laugh, but if a chick does it, it'd be a disquiet chuckle or cough and pained silence.

Obviously social acceptance doesn't equate to fact, and I do believe that there's no real difference in drives between the sexes - there can't be, or the human race would perish! - and it's just some individuals on both sides have extremely high and extrememly low sex drives, and all the grey spots in between.

i have been in similar situations and agree! i cannot get enough of it at the mo, especially being single! i dont think it equates to fact either and am coming to the conclusion the a lot of people cant get enough!!

Every Saturday morning