any ladies...

...masturbate every day?

Yep I do ;-) x

i do as well but it's always felt sooo naughty but sooo good! i wonder if there really is that much of a difference in frequency between the sexes?

I don't think it's a differences in sexes, it's more about sex drives

There are people with high and low sex drives in both sexes although I have found women find it harder to talk about compared to men

i think you might be right about drive, mine seems to get stronger every day, love masturbating!!

good point!

Nope. Every time I masturbate to climax I get awful cramps, similar to the kinds I get on my period. If I get the orgasm with my OH i'm fine. The orgasm isn't really worth the pain after. I used to masturbate twice a day though, morning and night. ;)

that doesn't sound good! :(

morning and night is great when time permits!

Would love to do it every day or several times per day but too busy and sometimes its not on my mind and sometimes it just doesnt happen like the last 2 days. Then i might have one mad day where i masturbate at least 3 or 4 times- i agree with Hellkat, it does depend on your sex drive i guess.

Dont do it everyday but I do a few times a week. It usually depends on if I have time!

I masturbate at least once a day

not everyday but probably most days, it really does depend on how much time I have and whether or not I have had any fun with the Oh

not everyday but probably most days, it really does depend on how much time I have and whether or not I have had any fun with the Oh

Every day! Sometimes more... depending on how I'm feeling and if my OH is working etc.

:)

x

lol for me probs every other day :0) wish i could everyday thou ;) its just making more time to do so xx

Definitely at least once, often more, when the OH isn't here. If he is, obviously it's less, but I still get the urge to now and then.

Not every day but would if I could ;) Love to masturbate but always come too quickly!

Hellkat wrote:

I don't think it's a differences in sexes, it's more about sex drives

There are people with high and low sex drives in both sexes although I have found women find it harder to talk about compared to men

I definitely agree with Hellkat!
At the moment I find myself doing it several times a day, because my sex drive rockets when I'm taking the pill!

a myth that men generally do it more often then perhaps?

Oh yeah, definitely. More than once a day if I have the time. ;D

My libido sky rockets just before my time of the month so this week I've been looking for any excuse to escape to my room. ;D

mr_man wrote:

a myth that men generally do it more often then perhaps?

Think it's just more acceptable to discuss men doing it. I spend most of my time with pretty much all guys and me, and they will quite happily joke and chat about each other masturbating, but if I was the focus, most of them would be very uncomfortable. And back when I'd spend time among other women a lot, too, it was never really a subject that they liked speaking about. A guy can scream "I'm off for a wank!" and the room will laugh, but if a chick does it, it'd be a disquiet chuckle or cough and pained silence.

Obviously social acceptance doesn't equate to fact, and I do believe that there's no real difference in drives between the sexes - there can't be, or the human race would perish! - and it's just some individuals on both sides have extremely high and extrememly low sex drives, and all the grey spots in between.