Wrong to orgasm everyday?

Somebody once told me it was damaging to your long term health if you orgasm and cum everyday. I recently heard up to 2 orgasmed per day can actually benefit you!

Anybody heard anything like this? How often do you achieve??

I've never ever heard of such a thing! I orgasm almost every day, sometimes up to 5 times a day! All I've heard is that it's good for you, as it releases endorphins and makes you feel relaxed and happy. :)

As many times as you can fit in the day is what I'd say

If its wrong to orgasm daily, then i don't want to be right!!!!

If its wrong to orgasm daily, then i don't want to be right!!!!

Boogaloo wrote:

I've never ever heard of such a thing! I orgasm almost every day, sometimes up to 5 times a day! All I've heard is that it's good for you, as it releases endorphins and makes you feel relaxed and happy. :)

+1.

I can't see why daily orgasm would be bad for you. Unless you do it at work and lose your job. That would be bad for you, lol.

If its wrong to orgasm daily then i'll be dead within the next five years! I have way to many of them!

I ensure I do once a day, makes me feel relaxed, if it does damage your health then at leat it's a fun & satisfying way to go eh? ^_^

You're speaking as a male, yes? The only negative I've heard about cumming too frequently is that it can make it harder to conceive, though how true that is is argued a lot and it's obviously not long term. I wouldn't worry about it :)

I agree with all of you! If it's wrong then so be it!
Boogaloo you must be exhausted! Hahaha

Hahah yes ;) when it's that many times a day my lady bits go "ugh no, I can't be bothered with this any more" and I have to give it a rest!

How can something that is natural and feels so good be bad ?

Lovebirds_x wrote:

You're speaking as a male, yes? The only negative I've heard about cumming too frequently is that it can make it harder to conceive, though how true that is is argued a lot and it's obviously not long term. I wouldn't worry about it :)

I have heard this too. So, I think as long as your are not trying to ohave a baby, have as many orgasms as you want a day! :)

Lol, nothing wrong with it. It's my current "go to" method when I'm bored. :')

wildflower wrote:

How can something that is natural and feels so good be bad ?

Exactly my thinking :)

Orgasming every day is beneficial to general health if you are stressed, can't sleep suffering with period cramps in men i believe it can help prevent against certain male cancers' and if you do it frequently is supposed to make orgasming easier to achieve though i find if i'm having one every day i find it progressively harder to get one so need to take a break for a couple of days

What a load of rubbish. Sorry but it just can't be bad for you, surly it cant! Please say it cant, it just cant!

...... Oh well. If it is then I don't smoke or drink so I don't feel too bad! 

I've only gone one day this year without an orgasm, otherwise I've had many a day. There is some pleasure that no one can rob me of. I'm going to see if I can go the rest of the year without another day off too.

Ive heard many things. You can go blind, permanntly loose sensation ,stay in come face if wind changes .... I would be dead by now if it all true. The baby making one is true your balls need to recover after every session a day or two (is what i got told) to reach full sperm capacity again

People have been saying things about masturbation being bad for you for hundreds of years--hairy palms, anyone? It's really just moral outrage. No peer-reviewed scientific journal has ever published a paper that conclusively says masturbation is bad for you, most research I've encountered says quite the opposite. Good for stress levels, good for overall sexual health. Jack off as you will!