Any man use an ejaculating dildo anally? Female advice welcome

So after never deciding which one to get and the revival of this thread I finally order this ONE, Always preferred girth over length, just gotta get me some cum!! Any ideas or tips?

Iā€™d love to try one of these, think id have to get the OH to pull the trigger though when im nearly there rather than fiddling with it myself.
Great idea of having one that builds pressure as you ride it, perhaps with a setting that allows you to ride it for a certain amount of time before shooting, or one that has multiple shots.

1 Like

I was telling my wife about wanting one of these , but from reviews I think I might be disappointed . She suggested I design and make one myself and then license it out . She was a drafter and we were both machinists , I also worked at a factory that built pressure washers and was a field technician . I like @Arctic_owl 's idea of it building pressure as you ride it . In industrial cleaners they have a " pop off " valve that release when a given pressure is built . The challenge would be building the pressure chamber that would hold about three tablespoons / 44 ml with what is called a dump valve , so all the fluid is released at once . Then there is the matter of making it easily cleaned . I think it would be nice also to have the stroke adjustable , so anywhere from 10 to 30 pumps to attain the pressure required . I can almost feel the surge of fake cum gushing inside me and excess running out across my balls . I may have to do some preliminary design and engineering . Then there is the matter of mounting , a suction would be easy . However being the forward thinking guy I am , maybe a threaded mounting point so you could have suction mount or for a couple a connector to put two together so each could pump against the other for a dual , single penetration . Also that would make it usable for a sex machine . Hey people are paying crazy money for electric cars , maybe an investment in a sex toy might go over ?

2 Likes

I thought up a name for the act of two people facing away from each other having a connected anal experience . Lets call it " The four bye four " , since both participants would be on their knees and hands while thrusting their derriĆØres toward each other .

1 Like

So we use this as a lesbian couple it really brings a wonderful new experience it is so much fun and itā€™s a toy we keep going back to !

2 Likes

She knows alot of my fantasies etc but doesnt know Ive sucked cock or eat my own cum now and again

So gotta say after using my new ejaculating dildo all I can say is how dissapointing it was, donā€™t know what I was expecting but I literally couldnā€™t feel a thing! Tried pushing the syringe as hard as I could to shoot the fake cum as hard as possible but still couldnā€™t feel anything, my only positive is the one I bought is a perfect size for me to go straight on to without any stretching needed, the only other thing I did was buy a bigger syringe and fill my ass with as much cum as possible to watch it all oozing out, which was pretty hot.
I knew I was never gonna get the thrust of a hard cock that I was used too or the feel of it throb in my ass as it was just about to cum but for me there was nothing, just another big-ish dildo to add to my collection. :face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_diagonal_mouth: