Any men or male partners who use vibrators?

My boyfriend has never mentioned anything about it but recently I had been wondering if he had been using my Hitachi vibrator. I’d been suspicious for some time as it seemed to move around a bit in my underwear drawer and for the last few months I had started to notice what seemed to be cum stains in his undies.

I don’t mind at all but I was interested to know either way so I asked him if he had been using last weekend. It turns out I was right and he has been using it to masturbate a lot longer than I thought and quite often too. He showed me how he uses it which explains the undies also!

It works really well for him obviously, do other men use a vibrator also? Ladies do you know if your man does?

3 Likes

Mrs Toysrus has a selection of toys including the wand, she has used it on me a few times but it doesn’t do much for me, I would be uncomfortable using her other toys for hygiene purposes, so I have my own selection too, we keep them all in a big box by our bed, no secrets with us…well that’s only true recently it did take a while before I admitted to her I wanted to try some bum fun for me, ever since I opened up to the truth our sex life has never been better

They have a place, I was using one of the misses vibrators to run up and down the shaft while having a play to some success. Other vibrators go alright for anal play, but specific anal toys are usually better.
Who doesn’t find women’s lingerie stimulating lol

Hi @luscious_laura! As well as bullet vibes and wands, Lovehoney also stocks a range of designated male vibrators, so I don’t think that it is uncommon for people with penises to enjoy vibrations too! :blush:

I have an attachment for the Doxy wand that is a prostate toy, I’ve only used it a few times but do find it quite enjoyable. I find the Doxy too much for penis stimulation, but have used the mantric wand up and down my shaft which is quite good. I have also used it when I’ve been caged and that is good too.

I had a vibrating butt plug (still have the plug but it stopped working a while ago) that was fun to use and a vibrating cock ring that I like (and so does Mrs Sen).

@luscious_laura love a bullet vibe to stimulate the shaft around the frenulum area

1 Like

Never tried it with a partner or witnessed it either but been told a bullet or a wand is amazing for blokes

1 Like

Mrs Joe recently got a suction clitoral vibrator (which she loves) Romp by womaniser. I find I get quite a thrill if I hold this on the tip of my penis. We now do this together, so it was great value for money! I’m really intrigued by prostate vibrators, definitely keen to try one. As @steevo68 says, a bullet against the shaft is great, even better when being given head.

1 Like

Yes, I use my wand on him during foreplay, it is a lazy way to achieve the results of a hand job without the strenuous effort.

It was works best just below the head of his dick on the shaft, rock solid in seconds and cumming within minutes. :grin::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Hi @luscious_laura . Yep. There’s nothing wrong with it at all so good he’s now opened up about it. Hopefully you’ll both be able to find more toy ideas to try on here. I’ve used them alone and with the wife. We have attachments for her wand and she’s used toys on me many a time.

I suspect in general (with the public at large) the view is that toys are for women more than men. Wrong on so many levels.

The world is your oyster and there are some great products out there suitable for solo male play as well as together. Have a browse and a chat and find out what sort of things would interest him.

Good luck and happy hunting. :wink:

1 Like

@luscious_laura …as @steevo68 says, I find a vibrator on the frenulum area can generate the sensation of wanting to pee, much like women describe when squirting. It does cause a fluid release but seems more like pre cum …really good sensation.
So yes men do use vibrators…my OH uses hers on me and it gets me really erect quickly…I’ve bought her a womaniser for valentines, but I don’t think it will do much for me :slightly_smiling_face:, apart from hopefully seeing the ecstacy in her face when she orgasms… thats the most enjoyable thing for me.

2 Likes

I brought my wife a magic wand and to be honest I use it more than she dose

1 Like

I have a drawer full of wand vibrators with attachments, probably my favourite sex toy to use pretty much daily. One of them lives under my pillow for easy access, there great for edging and gives amazing orgasms.
Im glad you’ve had the courage to ask him, hopefully it made both of you more relaxed with using the wand and maybe together.

2 Likes

I have a number of vibrating masturbators but I also use vibrators and wands on the outside of my cage and under my glans if I’m uncaged.

1 Like

@luscious_laura just to clarify - is he using it on his penis or in his bum?

That’s great that he’s found a toy he really enjoys using, it might be a good idea to treat him to his very own.
There is such a huge range to choose from depending in what he likes about the toy specifically.

1 Like

I use my wand a lot. On a whim I bought this attachment for him and it blew his socks off!

O I love vibrators I have three different vibrators, I like having it running over my jeans if I’m using my wand I also have a hummer attachment for the wand. I love :hearts: :hearts: the feeling of cumming in my underwear so having the vibrations makes the feeling tens times better.

I have used a wand on myself aswell as various masturbators, some of which vibrate.
I bought a penis sleeve attachment for my wand and i swear it made me pass out from stimulation :stuck_out_tongue: i loved it

I can’t find the toy I have as the new site seems to have removed most of my previous orders. However the toy is a silicone tube I can stick my penis in and it has motors to vibrate causing me to cum. I imagine a wand would have similar effect but can be directed to various positions more easily.

If you partner enjoys a wand he might enjoy other penis orientated toys that vibrate. Vibrating cock ring might be fun for the pair of you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have the Lovehoney Hummer Deluxe Male Masturbator Wand Attachment that @funny_bone mentioned above! Works a treat!

2 Likes