Any men or male partners who use vibrators?

I have the dame attachment. Love it

1 Like

As a guy, yes. I’ve tried out most of my wife’s vibrating toys on myself! Vibrations feel good, no matter if it’s a girl’s toy or boy’s toy!

looks like a few of use love the hummer attachment which I love too, I also have the Head Teaser which feel even better, its so intense.

1 Like

@Cupc8kes So from what I saw he is just using it on his penis only. As @DLJL has mentioned he is using it under the head of penis and he cums very quickly with a very intense orgasm. He uses it through his underwear on so when he squirts its all in his pants.

I didn’t know this was his usual way to masturbate or how often he was using it so I will be treating him to his own wand for valentines day.

3 Likes

With all this vibrator talk I gave the misses vib a go working it up and down the shaft and teasing the knob. Dam it was good, been missing out very different type of orgasm when you don’t actually manually work it lol. Seemed to look more like the misses vibrator orgasm.
Amazing how many new things still pop up to do now and then.

3 Likes

I’ve used my wife’s vibrator many a time. Just under the head of the penis there is a spot that gives the most incredible orgasm

1 Like

Yes. I’ve used a bullet vibrator in solo play on the underside of my penis head. My girlfriend used one on me and moved it all the way from the tip to my taint and it felt amazing

1 Like

This is why I hate toys being categorised into “men” and “women” because so many toys are universal.

6 Likes

This is actually a very valid point!

We are supposed to be gender neutral in not specifically addressing men or women individually.
So I don’t know why the toys and clothing have to be separated into mens and womens.
I don’t feel that they need to be, they can still easily be caterorised.

Lots of men love to wear womens pants and they would feel more comfortable with it and being themselves if they didn’t have to go looking for them in the ‘women’s section’ it will feel more acceptable for them.

It’s exactly the same as toy too!

5 Likes

@Cupc8kes indeed. It may make trans and non-binary folk a bit uneasy too.

2 Likes

Yes I have used my oh toys … I use her humdinger to cup the back of my glans while using her Lovehoney Silicone 7 Function Mini Girthy Realistic Dildo Vibrator to stroke the front of the head … wow great to make you cum and see your cock throbbing

We use bullets on either of us and on all sorts of sensitive external areas. An glass dildos which are straight rather than curved are great for massage (so are wands).
Toys are a ‘together’ thing, though, and a solo thing for me. I’m pretty certain OH doesn’t use my toys by himself.

I recently got the Mantric wand for the missus and am happy to say it also feels awesome for me too!

I’m not usually into buzzy stuff but the vibrations this creates is amazing - I think I’ve probably ended up using it more that the missus!

I like others just use it just under the head of my penis - it feels wonderful and gets me hard pretty quick. I’ve not tried to orgasm with it yet - it’s used more as a prelude for other stuff but is the first time I’ve really used anything like this on myself and I really rate it!

1 Like

The Mantric wand has been the best thing to happen to my self-love life since ever. Total gamechanger, especially after getting back on anti-depressants that suck the pleasure out of other masturbation techniques.

Rather than applying it directly to skin I prefer to use it while wearing compression shorts with my three amigos tucked together all cozy-like between my thighs. I can then apply the wand to the whole package at once and grind against it until I’m crosseyed and babbling.

This setup has three big benefits:

1. It equally stimulates my dick and balls at the same time, which feels amazing and even starts to dissolve the distinction between them after a while, making the whole thing feel like one big erogenous zone.
  2. The tight fabric of the compression shorts transmits the vibrations over a wider area, which contributes to the previous point and makes edging a lot easier by giving me more control over where and how much vibration is applied. I imagine this is what humping a subwoofer’s speaker cone might feel like.
  3. I can’t achieve a full erection with my dick pointing towards my ass, and staying semi-flaccid helps prevent hair-trigger orgasms that can ruin more conventional edge sessions. But it doesn’t inhibit my sensitivity or pleasure at all, and never produces that sore “blueballed” feeling that extended erections sometimes do - it’s like a cheat code for achieving orgasmic levels of pleasure without ejaculating, repeatedly!

I had always heard that prostate stimulation was the key to multiple, extended orgasms as a man, but I’m now convinced that this technique is just as effective without any of the mess or difficulties of anal play. What’s more, I sometimes feel so satisfied (and exhausted) after the 3rd or 4th “drygasm” that I’m content to stop there for the day rather than pushing myself to actually ejaculate - though when I do go over the edge the fireworks are really something.

Maybe you can tell that I’m hopelessly obsessed with this thing, but if something has ever made you feel so good that you wanted to sing from the hilltops about it then you know the feeling. @Toolman31 's comment is spot on - discovering a new and different kind of sexual pleasure is such an amazing and rewarding experience!

5 Likes

My boyfriend struggles to cum from sex or masturbating due to taking some medication for anxiety. The doctor actually suggested to try using a vibrator to get to orgasm and a mains powered wand does usually get him there after a while.

There’s a variety of great vibes and places to vibe for those of us with a penis.
The broad pressure of a wand’s rumbly head feels delicious just between the balls and anus.
I also love a well lubed rabbit ears type toy stroking the frenulum area. :star_struck:

My OH has been using vibrators for quite some time (or I’ve enjoyed using them on her) Sometimes she would tease me with her wand which could be fun but not something that really gets me off when playing solo. More recently though we got the Lovehoney Hummer Deluxe Male Masturbator Wand Attachment I loved it and I’m happy to admit that it felt amazing. Why shouldn’t guys enjoy vibrators when women have had a multitude to choose from for so many years?

I have a LH plug in wand with a p-spot massager, fabulous and intense vibrations :grin::grin:

1 Like

I started using my bullets against my cheek when giving my partner a blow job and the reaction I got encouraged me to try out a variety of ‘my’ vibes on him in various areas.

One of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen was him using a wand on himself from soft to spunking. It only took a minute or two but wow. Amazing.

I think that steph_mike’s doctor was spot on with his advice. I wish more doctors were like that. Men struggle with a double whammy of anxiety and the good old self-fulfilling prophecy when they get difficulties with erections/orgasms. I wish more men were told that it’s possible to orgasm without erection if they are going through a difficult time physically or mentally.

5 Likes

I own several vibrators and vibrating dildoes, prostate massagers etc. The one item I’ve had most fun with recently is an item I got as a tester. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to my fellow penis-owners. You can read my review on the product page: