Any men or male partners who use vibrators?

My partner started to enjoy using our wand on himself, so I bought him one of the stroker attachments for it. It’s so much fun to use. I want to buy some other male vibrators for him sometime because I enjoy watching him pleasure himself.

2 Likes

I enjoy using vibrators on my penis, balls and perineum, can spend up to an hour stimulating all the different spots through my briefs before finishing off with direct application to the skin. The idea of them being ladies toys and reading their reviews on the shopping site makes it even more exciting. :heartbeat:

Wand,rabbits and bullets he uses them all we have enough to share

I use my wife’s vibrators all the time. There is something amazing about an orgasm that builds up whilst using a vibrator. I have found the most sensitive areas in my penis and normally just leave it there. Tend to cum more aswell

We’re all unique! :grin:
I find that I can only take so much direct vibe stimulation of my penis head before I start to lose sensation - I’ve never come from direct vibes like that: I literally get vibed into numbness - so I use them judiciously. Anal-wise, I love buzzy stimulation of the sphincter itself (drives me a bit nuts!!!) but deeper, internal vibes don’t do a lot for me.

1 Like

I use the male attachments almost daily, both of them feel amazing and different.

1 Like

I use mine on my hubby he loves the feeling as I run it up and down his shaft and place the ears on his tip!

1 Like

I’ve used many vibrators over the years, all from this website. From wands, to heated vibrators, to Anal p-spot toys… and as much as the results are varied (I’d actually say the more expensive ones are the biggest let downs!) they are brilliant for men to use.

The wand and the heated head vibrator are two of my three most used toys alongside a Thrust stroker. And they’re all very easy to use with a partner during sex also.

My boyfriend found he struggled to orgasm during sex or masturbating when he started taking an SSRI. We discussed it with the doctor and did our own research and this is a known possible side effect. The doctor actually suggested trying a vibrator and my Hitachi works well on him so he will usually use this to finish off now.

The orgasm feels so different when you strap a vibrator to the shaft of your dick and leave it there. More of an intense orgasm

I bought my first vibrator recently and I absolutely love it, I never thought being a guy and using one on myself could feel this great

1 Like

Yes I use one.

I use a bullet on his cock and circle it around his tip and get a lot of response from him when I slide it under the tip

1 Like

The OH uses her wand on my frenulum quite often during our sex play.

Says it saves her wrists when giving me a handjob. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes