Any people here still have wet dreams male or female

I still do and i really love having them,I of course had them when i was first sexual active but as i got older i would have the dreams without the sticky/wet bit it sure felt like i have cum but nope so it was nice.

But lately i have been having wet dreams more and more but this time im actually ejaculating and getting the covers sticky or my underwear all sticky.

And this feels really great,Sometimes i let my OH know whats happened other times i like to keep it to myself But i never knew untill i spoke to my OH about my wet dreams that women had wet dreams and it excites me to know she has them she has let me know at different times that her underwear is wet due to a nice dream,Her way in saying she had a sexual dream that night.

Its Amazing that we can have wet dreams just by the brain without touching ourselfs.

Yeh - i've had the odd one or two

One time I woke myself up as I was coming (it was over a guy at work!)

Dont seem to have them very often - I'm usually out for the count but if they happen it's usually when I'm on holiday and relaxed

Do you remember what yours are about or who they're about???

Yeh - i've had the odd one or two

One time I woke myself up as I was coming (it was over a guy at work!)

Dont seem to have them very often - I'm usually out for the count but if they happen it's usually when I'm on holiday and relaxed

Do you remember what yours are about or who they're about???

No but I fall into a deep sleep on the train into work and every day wake up with the second coming (oo I say) of morning 'wood'..good job I keep my bag on my lap eh.

I think I've only ever had one in my life and that was way after puberty hit, I was about 18

Minxbaby wrote:

One time I woke myself up as I was coming

Yeah I have had that x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Minxbaby wrote:

One time I woke myself up as I was coming

Yeah I have had that x

Ditto here too! :D that was a memorable night teehee

I did on Sunday morning, my wife wad surprised when I told her. Had sex later but couldn't cum because of my wet dream.

my hubby does now and then

Have had a few over the years but haven't had any since I've been with my OH nor has he, I guess I must be pretty sexually content :)

mu hubby has them even if we have had sex that night, so dont think its to do with being sexually content, its your bodily functions and also what you are dreaming about

I normally remember what and who the dream was about,I use to think it was pretty amazing waking myself up just because i can feel myself orgasm even though i didn't ejaculate,But now ive actually been ejaculating its better than amazing the feeling is awesome no need to be ever ashamed as the feeling is something to be happy about.

rach74 wrote:

mu hubby has them even if we have had sex that night, so dont think its to do with being sexually content, its your bodily functions and also what you are dreaming about

i've never had one, even when in saudi Arabia for months on end. I think its a case of we are all different.

gunther wrote:

rach74 wrote:

i've never had one, even when in saudi Arabia for months on end. I think its a case of we are all different.

exactly what i was saying all of us are different, hubby prob gets wet dreams about 3 times a year

yes I have woken a few times to find myself covered in sperm LOL

Jimi Duro wrote:

yes I have woken a few times to find myself covered in sperm LOL

was it yours? lol

Avrielle_Aniko there's a condition called sexomnia where a person will engage in sexual acts while still asleep. my fiance has it. We've noticed particulary when he's over tired, stressed or after a nights drinking that he will masturbate in his sleep, grind against me and even try to have sex with me. he never remembers when he does this. he probably wouldnt know if i hadn't have told him he does this. it's apparently quite a common condition.

but in reply to the original question, i often wake up having an orgasm when I've had a good nights sleep and a chance to lay in that morning. i guess it's cause i'm nice and relaxed.

sexy.hot.freak wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/avrielle-aniko/ there's a condition called sexomnia where a person will engage in sexual acts while still asleep. my fiance has it. We've noticed particulary when he's over tired, stressed or after a nights drinking that he will masturbate in his sleep, grind against me and even try to have sex with me. he never remembers when he does this. he probably wouldnt know if i hadn't have told him he does this. it's apparently quite a common condition.

but in reply to the original question, i often wake up having an orgasm when I've had a good nights sleep and a chance to lay in that morning. i guess it's cause i'm nice and relaxed.

wow thanks for giving me a great excuse. "Sorry hun cant help it I have sexomnia"

rach74 wrote:

That's fair enough, mine seem to happen only when I haven't had sex for a while. We're all different

me and hubby and good naughty fun last night and he came, then about 4am he had a wet dream, so think its all myth that its cos the bloke not getting any as he had only cum 3 hours before the wet dream, just thought id share, lol x

I have sexual dreams, as does my OH. We don't have wet dreams though, neither of us ever have done.