Any people here still have wet dreams male or female

My hubby definately still has them, probably about once a month I would say that I know about. They must happen at different times of night cos sometimes his undies are wet still but other times not but you can see he has definately cum in them. I get one probably every 2 months or so, usually if he is working away and i've tried not to masturbate until he gets back or rubbed my clit a little then gone to sleep. I dont know exactly if its a wet dream or I actually masturbate asleep as I wake up with my hand down there.

I still do :/

Usually only if i've gone a while without sex, or have had sex recently but he was over before I even started iykwim, but also affected by hormones for me. Pregnant, I was rampant :/

yes, I have them once in a while

No, but I have had kinky sexual dreams before which startles me when I wake up as I'm not into hard bondage/submission etc and a lot of the dreams are about humiliation and a sub/dom relationship. It must be all the books I've been reading lately!

I tend to get them alot lately, but think thats down to CERTAIN PEOPLE putting ideas in my head :P

:)

xxx

Nuttin' to do with me!! :(

I do have them infrequently, depends on what happens just before i go to sleep. My last one was very vivid and actually woke me up

Thingamee wrote:

Nuttin' to do with me!! :(

You wish! :P

Same here, depends who ive been speaking to or what ive had on my mind. But for the last few weeks been waking up every morning between 4 and 5am and unable to get back to sleep coz im soo turned on. Not a good for the early morning school runs!

Lol

:)

xxx

Ooops, sorry

"Embarrassed smiley"

In text 'cos I can't make it work now lots of stuff seems to be fucked on here,

'cept for me that is :)

I have them every now and again. Doesn't seem to make a difference whether I have had sex or masturbated before. I actually had one last night, but I was wearing a butt plug which probably triggered it. Never happened like that before though

Every once in a while :)

Never had one.

I'm really surprised to discover that they are so common - I envy people having them regularly. I have only had one or two in my entire life and if I wanted to have another, my only chance would be to ensure that I didn't have an orgasm for about a month!

I had one a few months ago, woke up after I came.

i have woken up touching myself or woken from a erotic dream with a very wet snatch. seems to happen when i'm particularly horny going to bed or a bit frustrated. doesn't happen often. sometimes if i wake up like this i wake the OH up for a midnight quickie.

yeah i do and so does the OH

I still have the occasional wet dream, bloody embaressing at times if you ask me. Especially when the OH starts wondering why the sheets got so damp...

i do . . . every couple months or so . quite lovely :)

It happens every now and then for me, I always wake up in the middle of it though, Normally humping the mattress. But it's not happened since my OH moved in so he must be doing something right! :)

Never had one but have just cum thinking about it while awake with no stimulation at all