Any people here still have wet dreams male or female

Yeah still have them but not very often, but when i do i always wake myself up cumming.

always-horny wrote:

Yeah still have them but not very often, but when i do i always wake myself up cumming.

yup i always wake up mid orgasm . thats good tho . i get to enjoy it .

I had one a couple of nights ago. It was quite a surprise! I could feel myself cumming while still asleep.

Hi yes I still have them once or maybe twice a week been told its to do with high sex drive but not to sure I do seem to want more than my oh but it's all good must of been fun just a shame I wasn't awake to fully enjoy it

It's been a while since I had one, but I remember vividly one time I woke with the first orgasm and then went back into the same dream scenario and had another.... dreaming about a woman I used to know and fancied.

From memory they are very powerful orgasms too which unfortunatly I don't seem to experience when I'm consciously being stimulated. So goes to show, it's all in the mind, our brains have the majority rule when it comes to orgasm, not just the physical stimulation, even though in many cases they will be some kind of physical stimulation to help it along.

Not sounding pervy here but I wonder if they've ever researched this and videoed someone having one - you know like they video people who sleep walk/talk etc... in nightvision?

I think I've been aware of my wife having one quite recently, either that or she was sneakily masturbating while she thought I was asleep. We were going through a rocky patch and her mind was on someone else as I later found out anyway :-(

I still do now & then when I am very turned on

I had an orgasm whilst I was dreaming the other night, I woke up half way through just in time to feel the climax. It's been happening more and more recently since I haven't had sex in a while! x

Fluffbags wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Minxbaby wrote:

One time I woke myself up as I was coming

Yeah I have had that x

Ditto here too! :D that was a memorable night teehee

Happened to me once. That was amazing.

I have them still, but I often wake up masturbating without a sexual dream too.

I started masturbating when I was 12. I wasn't even ejaculating at that stage - just dry orgasms. However, it did mean that I could go several times in a row (generally until the chaffing started lol). However, soon after I did start ejaculating, I also started having wet dreams.

A friend told me that you only get them if you don't play with yourself or have sex (his brother had told him). The funny thing was he didn't play with himself and had no idea what his brother was talking about, and I was too shy to tell him. I assume he figured it out at some point.

Anyway. I couldn't undertsand why it was happening to me so I started masturbating even more - every morning and every night (and sometimes during the day too) I would have cock in hand and cum on stomach.

It didn't help. From the age of 13 to 16, I would estimate that I had a wet dream every week. It didn't matter where I was either! I had wet dreams in friends houses. On holidays. At Irish College (summer camp type thing). In fact I had 2 wet dreams in one week once while my family and my 14yo self were in the States in a camper van.

I actually had to ask my older sister about it. In my teenage mind, her 4 extra years on the planet gave her all the wisdom it had to offer. I'm not even sure how I got up the nerve now that I think about it. She was cool about it, thankfully. She told me that some people just have higher sex drives than other people and that was why I still had wet dreams despite releaving myself so much. Incidentally, she was also very nice about that and never said a word or made fun of me once. Maybe high sex drives run in the family and she was just the same lol

These days I don't have so many wet dreams. Though they still happen every now again. No idea why. Whatever the reason, nothing will prepare you for that first time you wake up, feel awesome, realise your cumming, realise you're in bed. realise it's going everywhere, realise your OH is beside you, realise your OH is covered in cum, and then realise your OH is awake too.

Hopefully you can both laugh!

I've never, ever had onE, even as a teenager. No idea why, but I usually always wake up iwhen it get to the good part of sexy dreams.

rach74 wrote:

me and hubby and good naughty fun last night and he came, then about 4am he had a wet dream, so think its all myth that its cos the bloke not getting any as he had only cum 3 hours before the wet dream, just thought id share, lol x

I have had the same thing and only a few hours later, I had a wet dream, thought it was just me?!

I have sex dreams every few weeks but I never get to cum, in the dream or actually in person, i often wake up expecting to be in puddle but nothing is there.

I don't think hubby does? But I wake up very aroused during the night regularly and it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to sort it out ;)

Somerland wrote:

I've never, ever had onE, even as a teenager. No idea why, but I usually always wake up iwhen it get to the good part of sexy dreams.

Yeh - me too! Frequently get the start of the dreams, but never actually get to do it, just as I am about achieve penetration I always wake up. Seems that I can't get to make love with a woman whether I am asleep OR awake :-(

Yes :) But luckily never during a day dream on the train lol.

Is it just me or has anyone woken up to find their hand has wandered? I don't mean full on wanking / masturbation :)

Having an orgasm in my sleep is something I've had for quite a while and maybe happens once every 2-3 months I'm usually having dreams about using sex toys or deep penetration of some kind. I wake up during the orgasm.
Strange thing is it sometimes takes me quite a while to reach climax while having sex etc so it fascinates me that it can happen so easily while I'm sleeping!!

Heidi it happens to me too a couple of times a year.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Heidi it happens to me too a couple of times a year.

Its good to hear its just as common in women as it is men x

I have had them in my youth, however it has not happened for many years.